Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 娛樂與音樂明星與名人 · 2 decades ago

梁凱蒂(張秋)發表的信?

梁凱蒂不是有在官網回信給影迷嗎?

有沒有那個網站的網址?

拜託各位大大了~!

官網名稱好像是Katie Leung Online

有人知道這個網站嗎?

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

梁凱蒂官網: http://katie-leung.com/

不過她決定先關閉這個官網一陣子

原因有寫在上面

Hello my friend!^_^ Hehe. Surprise to see me?

After I decided to shut down katie-leung.com I was wondering what I was going to do with this domain since I have it for about another year,

but then time went by and I was suck into school, work, and voluntering. I've always wanted to open some sort of a graphic site so I could

practice doing certain things. So why not use this domain, right? And I sure hell wasn't going to start another fan site. The only fan

sites I've ever done was for Cho Chang (cho-world.com) and Katie Leung (katie-leung.com) and it was all about work to keep updating so

people wouldn't miss out on anything and a bunch of rude people and drama.

Oh yea, I also got to think of what to do with katieleungforums.com, LOL! I'm kind of sad that it's gone, because I actually didn't intended

on closing it down, but I forgot about the internet...including my bills on the internet...so you can guess what happened:S Maybe I can

give it to one of the webmasters with Katie Leung's fan site. Or start it again and get some of the other webmasters involve to make it one

big forums.

Anyway, I got off the topic a bit there. Lucky Rabbit (from Katie's Chinese sign and how Rabbit is the luckiest sign, and she

is lucky...) will have LJ icons, wallpapers, fan arts, blinkies (maybe), headers, and anything else that I might consider doing. This should be

fun, YAY! I'll start making some stuff today (hate shopping for pictures, it takes FOREVER).

她還有另闢了一個張秋的網站 http://cho-world.com/ (不過沒啥東西)

Source(s): Google先生
    2 decades ago

問一下~那裡面有個信箱連結是他的嗎?