X Japan的Crucify My Love~~

我想要這首歌的歌詞~~

還有...這首歌到底是用英文唱的,,還是日文啊@@?

1 Answer

Rating
  • Anonymous
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

這首歌是用英文唱的タ イ ト ル名 CRUCIFY MY LOVE 作詞者名 YOSHIKIアーティスト名 X JAPAN 作曲者名YOSHIKI  Crucify my love  If my love is blind  Crucify my love  If it sets me free  Never know Never trust  "That love should see a color"  Crucify my love  If it should be that way  Swing the heartache  Feel it inside out  When the wind crles  I'll say good-bye  Tried to learn Tried to find  To reach out for eternity  Where's the answer  Is this forever  Like a river flowing to the sea  You'll be miles away, and I will know  I know I can deal with the pain  No reason to cry  Crucify my love  If my love is blind  Crucify my love  If it sets me free  Never know Never trust  "That love should see a color"  Crucify my love  If it should be that way  Till the loneliness shadows the sky  I'll be sailing down and I will know  I know I can clear clouds away  Oh is it a crime to love  Swing the heartache  Feel it inside out  When the wind crles  I'll say good-bye  Tried to learn Tried to find  To reach out for eternity  Where's the answer  Is this forever  If my love is blind  Crucify my love  If it sets me free  Never know Never trust  "That love should see a color"  Crucify my love  If it should be that way  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.