Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 教育與參考其他:教育 · 2 decades ago

急需!請幫忙翻成英文(10點)

我民國八十八年畢業於XX國小,在校生活充實又有趣,在師長的印象中是一位性情溫和,有禮貌的好學生。民國九十一年畢業於XX國中,在國中的求學生涯中,讓我學習到了很多的知識及待人之道,我很喜歡畫畫,所以國中三年的美術成績相當優良,美術老師也對我映像深刻。國中畢業之後,參加國中基本學力測驗,甄試且順利進入了XX科技大學就讀,成為專科新鮮人。我就讀的是商業文書科,起初選擇這科時,心中充滿惶恐,不知是否會令人痛不欲生,這個疑惑在開始學習的那一天,便出現了一個想要的答案:只要專心聽講,努力用功,必會迎刃而解的。

Rating
  • 北北
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

I graduated from XX primary school in the 88th year of the Republic of China, it was interesting that the life at school was substantiated , it is that a person of disposition is temperate in the teacher's impression, courteous good students. Graduate from junior middle school such as XX the 91st year of the Republic of China, in to ask student among the margin , let me is it arrive much knowledge and way to wait for people to study junior middle school, I like painting very much, so the fine arts achievement for three years of junior middle school is quite fine, the art instructor videoes me deeply too. After graduating from junior middle school, participate in learning to test in strength basically junior middle school, Zhen tried and entered XX University of Science and Technology to study in smoothly, become the fresh people of the training. It was the commercial document & file section that I studied in, while originally choosing this department, it is terrified to be full of in the heart, is it can make people to be overwhelmed with sorrow to I wonder, this piece feel uncertain in begin in study, an answer wanted has appeared : So long as listen to the talk attentively, diligent and diligent, will be easily solved.

2 decades ago

Source(s): 典譯通