Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

迪士尼的歌曲 演唱人

01-The Story of My Life

02-For Love of You

03-Can You Feel the Love Tonight

04-Colors of the Wind

05-Beauty and the Beast

07-Circle of Life

08-Someday

09-IF I Never Knew You

10-Shooting Star

11-Under the Sea

12-You've Got A Freind in ME

13-When You With Upon a Star

14-Cold Enough to Snow

15-God Bless Us Everyone

16-A Place Called Home

以上歌曲的演唱人

請各位知道就打出來吧

最多的可以拿20點~

4 Answers

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

01-The Story of My Life 02-For Love of You03-Can You Feel the Love Tonight  (Elton John) 獅子王04-Colors of the Wind  (Vannesa Williams)或(Judy Kuhn)風中奇緣05-Beauty and the Beast (Celine Dion & Peabo Bryson) 美女與野獸(沒有06) 07-Circle of Life  (Carmen Twillie)或( Elton John) 獅子王08-Someday 應該是 Someday My Prince Will Come                                  (Adriana Caselotti) 白雪公主09-IF I Never Knew You (Jon Secada & Shanice) 風中奇緣10-Shooting Star (Boyzone) 大力士11-Under the Sea (Samuel E. Wright) 小美人魚12-You've Got A Freind in ME (Randy Newman) 玩具總動員13-When You With Upon a Star (Cliff Edwards) 小木偶奇遇記14-Cold Enough to Snow15-God Bless Us Everyone (Mary Archer) 小氣財神耶誕頌16-A Place Called Home (Mary Archer) 小氣財神耶誕頌有些一時未找到, 查詢後再補充.

Source(s): 自己的CD + 網站
  • 2 decades ago

第6手的確是A WHOLE NEW WORLD

我自己已經知道演唱人了

• 2 decades ago

真的有Someday 這首歌...

All-4-one演唱的鐘樓怪人主題曲...

06首非常可能是A Whole New World

01-The Story of My Life

02-For Love of You

這兩首曾在某張合輯聽過...演唱人分別是

林憶蓮,周華健...

• 2 decades ago

04-Colors of the Wind: Venessa Williams

05-Beauty and the Beast: Celine Dion

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.