? asked in 娛樂與音樂音樂其他:音樂 · 2 decades ago

槓上富家女:裡面有首歌的歌詞?(幫幫..)

我找到的是

寂寞在唱歌唱的(不是阿桑的寂寞在唱歌哦!!)

【 寂寞在唱歌 Vol.1 - 10.Strong Enough - Stacie Orrico 堅強 - 甜檸檬史黛西 (電影 槓上富家女 )】

找到的是這樣的歌名 有誰有這首歌的歌詞??

有翻譯歌詞更好.. 謝謝嘍!!

Rating
  • 小龜
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

Strong EnoughAs I rest against this cold, hard wallWill you pass me by?Will you criticize me as I sit and cry?I had fought so hard and thought that all my battles had been wonOnly to find the road has just begunIs He not strong enough?Is He not pure enough?To break me, pour me out, and start againIs He not brave enough?To take one chance on mePlease can I have one chance to start again?Will my weakness far from now (?) make me suffer for a life timeIs there anyway to be remade whole again?If I feel renewed and find forgiveness and find the strength I've never hadWill my scares forever ruin all God's plan?Is He not strong enough?Is He not pure enough?To break me, pour me out, and start againIs He not brave enough?To take one chance on mePlease can I have one chance to start again?He took my life into his hands and it turned it all aroundIn my most desperate circumstanceIt's there I finally foundThat You are strong enoughThat You are pure enoughTo break me, pour me out and start againThat You are brave enoughTo take one chance on meOh Thank You for my chance to start again

Source(s): bbs