Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文作文))*請大家幫我翻譯成中文

I will be very much pleased if I can get into a profession related to high technology.

In the next century, the world will definitelybe in great need of high techonology to solve many problems.

This is where my ambition lies.

I may design some new appliances or equipment to make people's lives safer and more aonvenient and find ways to solve people's problems.

。Of course, my dream of traveling around the world should become reality as well.

I believe that when I know more about the world, I will be able to make a greater contribution to it.

。We all know that "Everyone has responsibility to create a bright future for himself." The future is in my hands.

I have confidence that I will carry out my plans one day in the future.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

我很希望未來能進入高科技領域工作,因為在下個世紀,世界必然極需高科技來解決許多問題,所以我將目標訂在高科技產業。我可能會設計出新的裝置或用具,讓人們的生活不但更安全、也更便利,我所設計的產品也將能解決人們所面臨的問題。我的環遊世界夢想也會成真,我相信只能能多了解世界,我對世界的貢獻就會更多,人們都知道,「人人皆有責為自己創造更美好明天」,未來掌握在我手中,我有自信將來一定能實現我的計畫。

Source(s): 自己

問號翻的較好

如果我能求得有關科技的專業職位,我會非常樂意的.在下一個世紀,這世界絕對是需求大量高科技來解決問題.

這就是我之所以為何會有這樣的野心的原因.

我可能會設計一些新的器具或設備使得人們更安全無虞的且更便捷以及找到方法來解決一些問題.

當然,我環遊世界的夢想也應該會成真.我相信當我更了解這個世界,我將能夠為世上貢獻更多.

我們都知道"每個人都有義務為自己創造一個明亮的未來."未來是掌握在自己的手中.

我有信心在未來的某一天將實現計畫.