Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 健康飲食與健身 · 2 decades ago

TOP URGENT-中翻英(明天要!!!)

很多人以為運動是要去運動場或健身房才是運動,其實是不對的。運動有一個運動量,只要達到運動量,就算是運動了。每一個人的運動量不同,運動是跟自己比,不要跟別人比。運動量是什麼呢?簡單的說運動量就是「流汗」及「喘」,所以做任何運動達到流汗、喘的地步就夠了;即使只是3-5分鐘也是可以的。運動在減肥中是一個很重要的角色,但也因為很多人無法運動,才會漸漸變胖。我分析這些人無法運動的理由,終究其實都是藉口;例如天氣不好、沒有時間、沒有體力;30-40歲的人就推說自己年齡大了不能運動等等啼笑皆非的藉口,最後我都會回答他們一句話─你只要走路就可以減肥,用很明確的語氣告訴他們;同時把她們無法運動的理由一一排除。例如每天走3-5分鐘就夠了,用簡單的方法來鼓勵她們,加強她們的體力及興趣,大多都能接受,同時運動可以增加腦內的endophin,可以改善憂鬱、讓心情愉快,好處多多。運動其實是因人而異並且毋須指名一定要做什麼運動,但對於減肥患者來說,我是不建議爬上下樓梯或無氧運動如伏地挺身、仰臥起坐等。因為這類運動對一個很久沒運動而體重又超過理想體重20%以上的人來說是有傷害的。

2 Answers

Rating
  • Anonymous
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

Very many people thought the movement is needs to go to the athleticfield or the gymnasium is a movement, actually is not right. Themovement has a physiological load of exercise, so long as achieves thephysiological load of exercise, was the movement. Each person'sphysiological load of exercise is different, the movement is compareswith oneself, do not have with the others ratio. What is thephysiological load of exercise? Simple said the physiological load ofexercise is "the perspiration" and "breathes heavily", therefore makesany movement to achieve the perspiration, breathes heavily situation; Even if only is 3-5 minute also is may. The movement in losingweight is a very important role, but also because very many people areunable the movement, only then can gradually change fat. I analyzethese people to be unable the movement reason, eventually actually allis gives a pretext; For example the weather is not good, does not havethe time, not to have the physical strength; 30-40 year-old personused a pretext the oneself age to be big has not  been able themovement and so on the pretext which knoid whether to laugh or cry,finally I all could reply them speech - you so long as walked may loseweight, told them with the very explicit expression; Meanwhile isunable the movement reason them 11 to remove. 知識+家族 歡迎加入討論!!! ╠。☆ ★。知。識。╬㊣╭☆。 ★。 ╣ http://tw.club.yahoo.com/clubs/I_w_a_n_t_to_k_n_o_... 

2005-11-10 16:08:42 補充:

有限定字數2000字

補充在意見

For example walked every

day 3-5 minute , encouraged them with the simple method,

strengthened their physical strength and the interest, mostly all

could accept, simultaneously the movement was allowed to increase in

the brain endophin, was allowed to improve melancholily,

2005-11-10 16:09:49 補充:

lets the mood

happily, the advantage were much many. The movement actually is

different from person to person and needs to designate certainly needs

to make any movement, but regarding loses weight the patient to say,

2005-11-10 16:10:51 補充:

I

under did not suggest climbs up the staircase or the non- oxygen

movement like bends down boldly thrusts forward, the sit-ups and so

on.

2005-11-10 16:11:02 補充:

But the body weight has not surpassed because of this kind of

movement to a very long movement ideal body weight 20% above the

person to say has the injury.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

參考下面的網址看看

http://phi008780430.pixnet.net/blog

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.