Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

徵英文高手。。幫我中翻英。。文意要順唷

雖然你選的教材內容還算簡單 我也都聽的懂

但是之前就不喜歡英文 也打從心底排斥英文

在英文口試完 心想 我完蛋了 因為都聽不懂

所以想請問老師 該如何學習英文? 讓自己不要這麼排斥它

Rating
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

Though the teaching material content that you select is fairly simple What I heard too understanding

But does not like English before this Repel English from the bottom of heart too

Finish in the English oral examination Think I am finished Because can not understand

So would like to ask how the teacher studies English? Let oneself not repel it in this way

• GREEN!
    2 decades ago

我是看不懂啦我就投給1號他最早回答啦

• 2 decades ago

(In order to be grammatically correct, I have to add words to make the sentence correct, but preserve the meaning)

Although the content of your curriculum is quite simple and I can understand most of it, I still resisted learning English. It is not your teaching because I have resisted learning English from the beginning. After the English conversation test, I thought I was going to fail the class because I didn't understand anything. Therefore I would like your help. How should I approach learning English so I won't be so resistant to it?

2 decades ago

Although the teaching material content that you choose still calculates simply me to also all hear of understand

But don't like English before also from the heart bottom rejects English

Finished to wish me to doom in English oral test because of all doing not understand

So would like to ask how the teacher should learn English? Let the oneself reject so not it

2005-11-10 13:01:37 補充:

加油唷︿︿

Source(s):