Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 藝術與人文詩詞與文學 · 2 decades ago

幫我找一篇英文故事好麼(我要上台報告的)急~~

各為拜託幫我找找英文的小故事或短文

下星期三之前要喔

謝謝

Rating
  • peggy
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

The Lion and the Mouse(獅子與老鼠)

Once a great lion was sleeping in a wood. A little mouse happened to come and ran over his face. The lion awoke and caught the little mouse in anger, and was going to kill her. “ Oh, dear kind Lion!” Said the little mouse. " Please forgive me. I didn't mean to do you any harm. Let me go. I shall return your kindness."

" Ha, ha, ha," laughed the lion. " How can a little thing like you help a great lion?" " Thank you very much, kind Lion! I hope I shall be able to do you a good return some day," said the little mouse.

Some time after this, the lion was caught in a trap. Just then the little mouse came along. At once she ran up to the lion, and said, " You were very kind to me once. Now I'll save your life, and repay you the kindness which you showed me the other day." Soon she gnawed the ropes of the trap with her sharp teeth, and the lion was happy to be free again.

" Thank you, little Mouse!" said the lion, and he walked away.

2 decades ago

我就不相信你自己找不到!

2 decades ago

你沒說你要什麼類的跟難度耶...

有字數的限制只好貼網址了

這裡有很多類型的文章還有中譯

你可以參考看看

http://www.nani.com.tw/big5/node/2003-08/27/node_8...