謝謝

Update:
Update 2:

"

1 Answer

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Dear Sweetie,  When I first met you, I think I'd already fell in love with you at the first sight.  You were with your friends chatting and laughing together.  And your smiles attracted me a lot.  You probably also liked me, so you agreed to go out with me when I invited you out to the party.  I really cannot forget those wonderful days.  You are an interesting girl.  Being with you makes me explore many interesting things in life.  You are thoughtful, tender, compassionate, intelligent, and easy-going.  I don't think I am able to find a better person than you.  Holding you makes me feel as if there are only you and me in the world.    I am sure that I am not a perfect man, but as you can see, I have been trying to be as nice as possible.  I work hard, try to take care of you whenever you need me, spend much time with your friends and family, and do everything you like to impress you.  All these are out of my heart, and I believe you can feel that.  And it's time for us to be closer.  I can't describe how much I love you, but I am really willing to love you with my life.  You can keep this letter as an invidence forever.  Would you marry me?  Love,  xxx

Source(s): 寫封求婚的信好了。
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.