我只要翻譯 魅影 這2個字的英文
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
魅影就是PHANTOM,歌劇魅影就是THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA,下面有寫
1. unreal being or sensation: something that can be seen or heard or whose presence can be felt, but that is not physically present
2. ghost: a ghost or apparition
3. illusion: somebody or something that does not exist, or whose existence is difficult to prove
4. imaginary shape: an imaginary embodiment in threatening form of an abstract thing or quality
The phantom of disaster seemed to threaten their success.
1. like phantom: having the nature of a phantom, especially in being ghostly, illusory, or unreal
2. nonexistent: nonexistent, but claimed to exist usually for purposes of fraud
[13th century. Via Old French fanto(s)me < Greek phantasma (see phantasm)]
THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA(歌劇魅影), a novel (1910) by French writer Gaston Leroux.
This romantic melodrama about a disfigured musical genius who dwells in the passageways of a Paris opera house was not widely known until the appearance of Rupert Julian's movie adaptation of 1925. This in turn inspired other movie adaptations as well as Andrew Lloyd Webber's 1986 musical, one of the most successful musicals of all time.Source(s): ENCARTA DICTIONARY