又礙於本身對於日本人的英文口音無法分辨清楚他唱啥‧‧‧,

但此歌曲肯定是英文沒錯,希望有這首歌曲英文版歌詞的大大能PO上,

在此謹謝。

2 Answers

Rating
  • Anonymous
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

KURENAI (紅) 作詞/作曲:YOSHIKI歌 X JAPANI could not look back, you'd gone away from meI felt my heartaches, I was afraid of following youWhen I was looking the shadows on the wall(I) started running into the night to find the true in meIn the crowded streetYou're standing all aloneThe shadow of the days hide your heartYou are bringing down the heart of the nightkeeping everything offAs if something gonna force youNow you're running into the stormCan't you see I'm always on your mindTell me why you leave me aloneWhen I was gonna be losing you on mindfound my heart in soilI'm looking back the dayThese are gonna break my heartBut I can't never hold backAll of you in my memoryis still shining in my heartNow you're wearing the mysterious lightsIt keeps me sticking into my heartMy heart has been gonna dye deep red with all of painThere's no one to cure my pain only with out youHow I try to shout, How I try to runThere's nothing I can dothe wall hiding my heart is never broken againHow I try to breakAs if something gonna force youNow you're running into the stormCan't you see I'm always on your mindTell me why you leave me aloneMy heart has been gonna dye deep red with all of painThere's no one to cure my pain only with out youHow I try to shout, How I try to runThere's nothing I can dothe wall hiding my heart is never broken againHow I try to breakMy heart has been gonna dye deep red with all of painThere's no one to cure my pain only with out youOh! Cry in deep red...

• Anonymous
    2 decades ago

Kurenai

Lyrics / Music : Yoshiki

I couldn't look back, you'd gone away from me

I felt my heartache

I was afraid of following you

When I looked at the shadows on the wall

I started running into the night to fing the truth in me

Arashi fuku kono machi ga omae o daku

Fukunikeru kaze ni sae me o tojiru

Omae wa hashiri-dasu nani ka ni owareru you

Ore ga mienai no ka sugu soba ni iru no ni

Hito-nami ni kiete yuku kioku no toiki

Ai no nai hitori butai mou taekirenai

All of you in my memory is still shining in my heart

Source(s): x網站
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.