Sara asked in 教育與參考出國留學 · 2 decades ago

請問有在加拿大讀書的各位

我想問的是...

加拿大高中教的東西跟台灣高中教的差不多ㄇ?

因為我再來就要去讀他們的大學了

我怕不好銜接...>"<

還有...

如果我在Trent U想轉去Waterloo

會很難ㄇ?

謝謝大家的幫忙 ^^

轉去WATERLOO的條件是什麼??

那...可以舉個例子ㄇ?

例如加拿大高中教的數學是怎樣的?

台灣最多只教到基本的微積分而已....

Rating
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

The course material Canadian high schools have is so much easier than what we learned in Taiwan, so don't worry about it, you will be fine!!^^

In high school, you only need to take up to grade 11 math if you want to study arts in university; if you want to study science then you will have to take grade 12 math. As for calculus, it's optional...some ppl think it helpful taking it before entering university. So you see how easy it is to study in high school~~ and for other science related courses, believe me, you can do pretty well if you are a Taiwanese!! But what really kills me is English and Social Studies....that's why I study science in university! Good luck!!

2005-11-09 11:36:10 補充:

It&#39;s ok to choose which ever one as your best answer...I just wanted to help!!That&#39;s all!^^

Source(s): Myself...graduated from high school and in university now

IB = international baccalaureate program 吧?

我高中也是IB

對大學申請幫助蠻大的喔

2 decades ago

Trust me, it&#39;s not that hard. I slacked off so much in high school and still got in. It&#39;s probably better to take IB, but don&#39;t push yourself. Try to hang around white people as much as possible and talk to them. E-mail me at aylin@uwaterloo.ca if you need help.

• 2 decades ago

陳顧問跟Scorpio999的答案都是我要的...

很難決定誰是最佳解答耶 &quot;

2005-11-11 03:44:40 補充:

有啊...

現在我住Calagary

我的室友都加拿大人啊...

我很少有在用國語講話的

IB是什麼?

• 2 decades ago

轉學的條件看科系而定,每一個科系要求的入學條件不同。

總之,想要轉學進排名前面的名校,成績一定要好才有機會,請你在 Trent 大學裏努力拼一拼了,你需要丟掉很多東西,例如:看電影、上網、聊天、... 等等,試著以讀功課為你的嗜好興趣,那樣你的機會就會很大!

千萬記得:「愛拼才會贏」!