Watch the tables turn

(Watch the tables turn)

Watch the tables turn

(Watch the tables turn)

1 Answer

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Turntable (命運的轉變) 試翻譯中文歌詞如下:I used to walk around likeNothing could happen to me  我經常閑晃, 像似紅塵與我無干Life is a gamble so I Should live life more carefully  生命有如一場賭局, 所以我必須謹慎小心But all I know is that IControl my own destiny  我所能確認的是我要掌控自己的命運I used to look at othersInstead of me blaming me  我經常看看他山之石, 以免自我太過苛責[Bridge:]Don't ask yourself why  不用自問為何如此Just look to the sky  只要抬頭仰望天空Believe that soon you'll see the other side  相信你很快就能看到事情的另一面[Chorus:]I knowThat through all the struggle  我了解, 當歷經艱險There's a bright road At the end of the tunnel  通道的盡頭是一片光明Now you should knowWhatever your dilemma may be  你現在必須知道, 無論是何種艱難You'll learn  Life is worth it  你將從中學到生命的真諦Watch the tables turn  注意掌紋命運線的轉變Yeah yeah yeah yeahWhenever you feel troubledWith problems coming your way  無輪何時, 當你覺得問題叢生困難橫阻Don't ever get discouraged  千萬勿懷憂喪志There's always a better day  因為情況總會好轉We all don't know the answers  我們都不知道答案Believe and trust when I say  但相信我所說的 ...That havin' faith is always The way to make things okay  只要永保信念, 事情都可以搞定[Bridge][Chorus]That's right  Alright  沒錯, 那就是正確的態度You've had your ups and downs butIt happened for a reason  你的命運起起伏伏, 但其中總有常理可循Cause after April showersThere will come a change of season  就好比四月的陣雨代表季節行將交替So please don't give up now cuzThe sun's shinin' through the clouds  所以勿輕言放棄, 因為雲堆中將露出陽光It's gonna be alrightI know  我知道, 一切都會安好[Chorus][Chorus]Watch the tables turn  注意掌紋命運線的轉變(Watch the tables turn)  ( 注意掌紋命運線的轉變 ) ......Watch the tables turn (Watch the tables turn)Watch the tables turn (Watch the tables turn)Watch the tables turn (Watch the tables turn) 註明: Table, 是掌紋的命運線.      因為語義差異, 非逐字逐句翻譯.

Source(s): 字典 + 人腦
    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.