? asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

徵求英文達人..幫我翻成英文.20點

(這是一封我寫給我喜歡的美國團體的MAIL)

嗯..我真不知道要如何形容我現在的心情---緊張與興奮...很難想像我居然寫信給你們了..

之所以會知道你們..是在一次偶然的機會中看到你們的節目..覺得真是非常驚訝!!

我不得不承認這是一個富有創意及新意的節目..當然你們的努力及熱忱也是使這節目成功的原因!

我覺得你們五人就像是五個調皮的魔法師..每個人專會一種魔法..

把每個委託人都像施了魔法般的煥然一新..最重要的..是你們賦予了他們了信心!!

尤其是Carson的幽默..常常讓人不由得會心一笑..

Ted對美食的品味也讓人大開眼界..

Kyan對髮型的設計也讓人學到了對頭髮的保養..

jAI則是把文化用的恰到好處..

Thom對室內設計的專業也讓我學到不少...

你們五個簡直就是個完美的組合!!

如果你們看到了這封信...那我會很高興..

也希望你們可以回信..

如果收到了你們的來信..

那我一定會非常地高興!

也謝謝你們抽空閱讀這封信..

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

Food. .I am excitement because of the tension really very and my current feelings. ---Describe..know..imagine..write a letter..why..know..do..provide..food..by chance..chance..externals..good..program..arrive..really..very..surprise..feel.

I should approve the program of one idea and new mind that is abundant by all means this. Your efforts have the reaching sincerity of course and a splendid cause of this program is used.

Become..person..naughty..magic..master..feel..all..person..entirely..kind of..magic..do.

It asked to have given changing the kind of externals of magic. All looked like the person by everything and were the most important. You gave them confidence.

especially, the humour of Carson . . It is always made to laugh because it consents instinctively in the person.

Ted looks very much and ..person.. ..hearing.. makes known for what the delicious food tastes.

Kyan made the person learn recuperation to the hair for the design of the hair style.

JAI is good to use the culture.

There are Thom's a lot of learning the specialty of the indoor design from me.

Your five pieces are quite perfect combinations.

If you Fushin was seen, I am very ..that.. ..can pleased (It is) ..food.....

It is hoped that you can get the answer.

If you received your letters.

I am very surely ..that.. ..can pleased (It is) ..food.....

The reward is said to your sparing time and reading this Fushin. �It is possible to do.

Especially..humour..always..person..instinctively..consent.