Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

中翻英...急~~難度四顆星~~

請各位大大幫我翻譯以下的文字~切勿直接使用翻譯網站直接翻....

我相信他在決定退位之前一定也受到很多來自四面八方的批判.不過最後在於王位與愛人這樣兩難必須選擇其一的困境下還是沒有改變放棄王位而跟他所愛的人在一起平凡的生活的決定這實在是一件非常的了不起的事.這樣類似的事情讓我想到中國古代的某位帝王一樣.他的父親不愛他就是想盡辦法陷阱他或想殺死他.就算他再怎麼努力還是沒辦法得到他父親的疼愛.某天他的父親犯ㄌ罪被判刑但舜背著他的父親就逃到了天邊也放棄了王位過著一般的生活我覺的能做這樣覺定的人即使全世界的都反對以及來自外界的批評.最重要的是自己的決定及自己的感受.也不必為了別人的意見而讓自己不快樂陷於兩難.只要覺的這ㄇ做自己怡然自得過而自己也是發自內心的快樂~不計較利益與得失.都是件很值得得事.而他也超越了這ㄍ兩難的問題

6 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I before believed he abdicates in the decision certainly also receivesvery comes from in all directions critique,But finally lies in the throne and the spouse is in a dilemma likethis must choose under its difficult position or not to change thegiving up throne but the person which loves with him in ordinary lifedecision this really is an unusual great matter together,The such similar matter lets me think Chinese ancient times some kingis same,His father does not love him is does everything possible the trap heor wants to kill him,Calculates him how diligently or not to have the means to obtain hisfather's doting on again,Some day his father will violate the crime is sentenced,But Shun Peicho his father ran away the horizon also to give up thethrone general life,I sense can be the person which decided like this,Even if world all opposition as well as stepping aside from criticism,Most importantly own decision and own feeling,Also needs to let for others' opinion oneself not joyfully sink intois in a dilemma,So long as sense such does oneself,But own also are the joy which is from heart,Does not haggle over the benefit and the success and failure,All is the matter which is worth very much,But he has also surmounted the question which this is in a dilemma.

• 蟑螂
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

......好困難= =

• 1 decade ago

...哈哈

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

=_="

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I believe that he will certainly receive much criticism from all directions too before determining to give up the throne. But lie in finally that it is not to change the throne of giving up with ordinary life together of the person that he loves under the predicament of one that throne and lover face a difficult choice and must choose like this It is determined that this is really an extraordinary amazing thing. It is the same that so similar a thing lets me think of some emperor in ancient times in China. Father of him like him to try every possible means trap he or want to kill him. Even if how diligent can not he is got his father and was fond of . Father of him crime sentence but Shun give a piggyback father of him run away to remotest places give up throne live a general life that I feel to be able to make like this feeling people definitely too just one day Make the whole world objected to and the criticism from external world. The most important thing is one's own decision and one's own impression. Needn't let oneself be unhappy and sink into and face a difficult choice for others' suggestion either. So long as feel do so oneself happy and pleased with oneself to pass and oneself whether happiness from the deep of the heart does not care interests and gain and loss only too. All that one deserve the thing very much. And he has surmounted this question of facing a difficult choice

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

= =

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.