Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

翻譯一則新聞 急!!!!!!!

November 3, 2005 (BOULDER, Colorado) - A hardware retailer Home Depot has found itself in a sticky situation, defending a lawsuit filed by a man who claims the chain's Louisville store ignored his cries for help after he fell victim to a prank and was glued to a toilet seat.

Bob Dougherty, 57, of Nederland, said he became stuck to a bathroom toilet seat on which somebody had smeared glue on Oct. 30, 2003, and felt "tremendous panic" when he realized he was stuck.

"They left me there, going through all that stress," Dougherty told The (Boulder) Daily Camera. "They just let me rot."

His lawsuit, filed Friday said Dougherty was recovering from heart bypass surgery at the time and thought he was having a heart attack. A store employee who heard him calling for help informed the head clerk via radio, but the head clerk "believed it to be a hoax," the lawsuit said.

Home Depot spokeswoman Kathryn Gallagher said she could not comment on pending litigation.

The lawsuit said after about 15 minutes, store officials called for an ambulance. Paramedics unbolted the toilet seat, and while wheeling a "frightened and humiliated" Dougherty out of the store, he passed out.

The lawsuit said the toilet seat separated from his skin, leaving abrasions.

"This is not Home Depot's fault," he said. "But I am blaming them for letting me hang in there and just ignoring me."

Copyright 2005 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

各位英文行家 請幫我翻譯 謝謝!!

3 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

翻譯:2005 年11月3 日(巨石城, 科羅拉多) - 硬體販商家的集中處發現了自己在一個稠黏的情況, 保衛訴訟被要求鏈子的路易斯維爾商店忽略他的啼聲為幫助的人類歸檔在他跌倒了受害者對胡鬧和被膠合了對馬桶座之後。 鮑伯・Dougherty, 57, Nederland, 說他變得陷進對某人抹上了膠漿在2003 年10月30 日, 並且感覺的"巨大恐慌" 的衛生間馬桶座當他體會他是陷進。"他們那裡離開我, 審閱所有注重," Dougherty 告訴了(巨石城) 每日照相機。"他們讓我爛掉。" 他的訴訟, 被歸檔的星期五說的Dougherty 從心臟分流術當時恢復並且認為他有心臟病發作。聽見他要求幫助的商店雇員通知了頂頭幹事通過收音機, 但頂頭幹事"認為它是騙局," 訴訟說。 家的集中處 女發言人Kathryn Gallagher 說她不能評論對即將發生的訴訟。 訴訟認為在大約15 分鐘, 商店官員以後被要求救護車。醫務人員拉開了插銷馬桶座, 和當轉動"嚇唬了和欺凌了" Dougherty 在商店外面, 他分發。 訴訟認為馬桶座被分離從他的皮膚, 留下擦傷處。 "這不是家的集中處的缺點," 他說。"僅我由於讓責備他們我垂懸那裡和忽略我。" 版權2005 美聯社。版權所有。這材料不可以被出版, 廣播, 被重寫, 或被重新分配。

November 3, 2005 (BOULDER, Colorado) - A hardware retailer Home Depot has found itself in a sticky situation, defending a lawsuit filed by a man who claims the chain's Louisville store ignored his cries for help after he fell victim to a prank and was glued to a toilet seat.

Bob Dougherty, 57, of Nederland, said he became stuck to a bathroom toilet seat on which somebody had smeared glue on Oct. 30, 2003, and felt "tremendous panic" when he realized he was stuck.

"They left me there, going through all that stress," Dougherty told The (Boulder) Daily Camera. "They just let me rot."

His lawsuit, filed Friday said Dougherty was recovering from heart bypass surgery at the time and thought he was having a heart attack. A store employee who heard him calling for help informed the head clerk via radio, but the head clerk "believed it to be a hoax," the lawsuit said.

Home Depot spokeswoman Kathryn Gallagher said she could not comment on pending litigation.

The lawsuit said after about 15 minutes, store officials called for an ambulance. Paramedics unbolted the toilet seat, and while wheeling a "frightened and humiliated" Dougherty out of the store, he passed out.

The lawsuit said the toilet seat separated from his skin, leaving abrasions.

"This is not Home Depot's fault," he said. "But I am blaming them for letting me hang in there and just ignoring me."

Copyright 2005 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

現在的人好好玩 想要顯示自己的英文程度好 想要幫助別人 又喜歡用翻譯軟體 看了這些翻譯 直想笑 原諒我在旁邊說風涼話

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

2005 年11月3 日(巨石城, 科羅拉多) - 硬體販商Home Depot 發現了自己在一個稠黏的情況, 保衛訴訟被要求鏈子的路易斯維爾商店忽略他的啼聲為幫助的人類歸檔在他跌倒了受害者對胡鬧和被膠合了對馬桶座之後。

鮑伯・Dougherty, 57, Nederland, 說他變得陷進對某人抹上了膠漿在2003 年10月30 日, 並且感覺的"巨大恐慌" 的衛生間馬桶座當他體會他是陷進。"他們那裡離開我, 審閱所有注重," Dougherty 告訴了(巨石城) 每日照相機。"他們讓我爛掉。"

他的訴訟, 被歸檔的星期五說的Dougherty 從心臟分流術當時恢復並且認為他有心臟病發作。聽見他要求幫助的商店雇員通知了頂頭幹事通過收音機, 但頂頭幹事"認為它是騙局," 訴訟說。

Home Depot 女發言人Kathryn Gallagher 說她不能評論對即將發生的訴訟。

訴訟認為在大約15 分鐘, 商店官員以後被要求救護車。醫務人員拉開了插銷馬桶座, 和當轉動"嚇唬了和欺凌了" Dougherty 在商店外面, 他分發。

訴訟認為馬桶座被分離從他的皮膚, 留下擦傷處。

"這不是Home Depot 的缺點," 他說。"僅我由於讓責備他們我垂懸那裡和忽略我。"

版權2005 美聯社。版權所有。這材料不可以被出版, 廣播, 被重寫, 或被重新分配。

Source(s): 露亞
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.