- ChaosLv 71 decade agoFavorite Answer
CIA=Central Intelligence Agency中央情報局
Director of the Central Intelligence Agency 為負責首長 負責
1. Collecting intelligence through human sources and by other appropriate means;
2. Correlating and evaluating intelligence related to the national security and providing appropriate dissemination of such intelligence;
3. Providing overall direction for and coordination of the collection of national intelligence outside the United ; and
4. Performing such other functions and duties related to intelligence affecting the national security.
The Directorate of Intelligence, the analytical branch of the CIA(智慧分析部門), is responsible for the production and dissemination of all-source intelligence analysis on key foreign issues
The Directorate of Operations(行動部門) is responsible for the clandestine collection of foreign intelligence.
The Directorate of Science and Technology(科技部門) creates and applies innovative technology in support of the intelligence collection mission.
The Directorate of Support(支援部門) provides the mission critical elements of the Agency's support foundation: people, security, information, property, and financial operations.
The Center for the Study of Intelligence(智慧研究中心) maintains the Agency's historical materials and promotes the study of intelligence as a legitimate and serious discipline.
The Office of General Counsel(一般事務辦公室) advises the Director of the Central Intelligence Agency on all legal matters relating to his role as CIA director and is the principal source of legal counsel for the CIA.
The Office of Public Affairs(公共事務辦公室) advises the Director of the Central Intelligence Agency on all media, public policy, and employee communications issues relating to his role as CIA director and is the CIA’s principal communications focal point for the media, the general public and Agency employees.Source(s): http://www.cia.gov