? asked in 教育與參考出國留學 · 2 decades ago

英文自我介紹

求求各位英文厲害的大大幫我翻翻吧....

大家好~我是angie hsu .很高興可以參加這個讀書會和大家一起討論~

因為文法老師的關奚.我想大家都因該知道我是高三生.我出生在1988年.生日是個特別的節日-2/14~我想我是最小的(在這個讀書會裡.)明年才滿18~所以以後要請大家多多照顧我^^"

我明年高中畢業之後要到加洲念大學.和我哥哥一起住.希望在那裡可以學到更多實用的東西...也可以上很好的州立大學~以後大家到了加洲可以來找我唷~

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

Hello everyone! I am Angie Hsu. It's nice to participate in this book club to discuss with everyone. I have came here due to my grammar teacher's advice. I think you should all know that I am in year 12. I was born in 1988 and my birthday is a special day -- 14th of February. I think I am the youngest here. I 'm only turning eighteen next year, so please look after me~

After I graduate from high school next year, I will study uni in California and live with my older brother. I hope I can learn more useful (practical) things there and be accepted in good state universities. You are welcomed to visit me in California in the future.

• 2 decades ago

Hi, everyone. I'm gald to join this reading (or book) club and participate in discussions. Because of the Grammar teacher, I think everyone knows I am a senior in high school. I was born in a special day, 2/14, (which is valentine's Day,) in 1988. I'm turning 18 next Feburary.

2005-11-09 11:54:14 補充:

I believe I might be the youngest one in this group, so please help me to get into this group.

After I graduate next June, I am going to college in California with my brother. I wish I can learn experiences there and hopefully to get in good college. Welcome to visit me in Claifornia!

2005-11-09 11:55:26 補充:

I dont think mine is better, but it's just easier.