Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

有人可以幫我想想嗎?(關於企業管理技巧的)

如果你是個百貨公司或電腦業的管理者,你認為你有好的管理技巧嗎?例如設定目標、刺激而且協調職員?(原文 : would you be able , for example , to set a objectives , motivate and coordinate the staff , and manage a department store, or a computer manufacturer?)

這是商用英文課本中的問題,自由發揮即可,回答也不用太深啦,不過關於設定目標…除了營業額達成多少以外,想不出其他的啦><,刺激而且協調職員…完全不知如何下筆…最重要的是這份書面至少要有一張A4大,所以希望上來問問是否有人能提出一些方向參考一下。謝謝

Rating
  • Linda
    Favorite Answer

Do you think you have good management skills if you were a manager of a department store or a computer munufacturer? For exsample, How would you set up objectives for your staff, and motivate / coordinate them?

* Your question sentence is correct, but it makes me wonder what you are doing and what kind of answer you are looking for. If you are doing business course, which chapter you are doing? If you are doing Business English course, the answer will be different.

Source(s): myself

Do you think you are excellent in management , if you take charge of a department store or a computer munufacturer? For example, how to settle down the objectives for your staff, motivate and coordinate them?

Source(s): me