Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

(急迫)請幫我編一個有關房東與房客的簡單的英文對話(20點)

請幫我延續下面這個會話

A: I'm tired of the ADs we get all the time in our mailboxes. Could you put

a sign in the lovvy that says "NO Flyers"? I'm tired of havina all the junk

mail stuffed into my mail box.

B: Oh,I know. It's real nuisance. That's good idea. You know, I've been meaning to

do that for a long time. I'll get one today.

A:

B:

A:

B:

主題:房客跟房東抱怨/房東回答房客

不用太複雜,簡單,口語,會話,即可,謝謝啦 ^^

你寫得非常好,BUT真的有點太激動了,而且你寫的太高階了,我們是要上台會話,所以easy一點,重要一點的!精簡簡潔的一點囉!拜託囉!

Rating
  • Alice
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

That's pretty funny, Jeff.

Here is my version.

a sign in the lobby that says "NO Flyers"? I'm tired of havina all the junk

mail stuffed into my mail box.

B: Oh,I know. It's real nuisance. That's a good idea. You know, I've been meaning to

A: You are, of course, going to get the sign right now, aren't you. I would like one the size of our front door so that solicitors will get the message.

B: You must be kidding. Do you know how much a sign that size costs? I will not get one the size of our front door. How's about getting one the size of your mail box so that I can just hammer over it? You will for sure not get any junk mails any more.

A: I will not get any mail if you hammer the sign over my mailbox! Alright, I will settle for one in a normal size.

B: Good, I am glad you agreed. Now that you are so agreeable, why don't I add the funds for this sign to your rent? (WINK)

• Jeff
    2 decades ago

A: Thanks! By the way. I heared something. This apartment was 4000 a month last year. Why do you charge me for 5000?! You better give me a good reason!

B: Take it easy! You got extra TV, washing machine, and computer!! The other people didn't. What're you complaining of?

A. Ah~~~ Ha~Ha~~ I thought those things are mine.

B. Since you mention the money. I'm sorry. Next month you got to pay me 6000.

You know. The oil price is higher and higher.

A. What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2005-11-04 23:54:43 補充:

我的答案會不會太激動 =.=

會的話我可以再改

Source(s): me