Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 娛樂與音樂音樂其他:音樂 · 2 decades ago

Lindsay Lohan主演高校天后原聲帶的歌詞

歌名:Don't Move On/Living For the City/Changes (Medley)

歌名:A Day in the Life

是者兩首歌詞喔>"< 急~徵好心人士告知

1 Answer

Rating
  • Anonymous
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

Don't Move On / Living For The City / Changes (Medley) Don't move on Don't move on Don't move,Don't move Don't move Don't move on You brought me to the highest mountain, Out of my deep dispair And you don't know how much I need you To stand beside me, To breathe your air Don't move on Don't move on Don't move, Don't move Don't move Don't move on Behind some doors People are waiting People are waiting to sparkle Don't move on Don't move on Don't move, Don't move Don't move Don't move on This girl, She works In Downtown New York City Surrounded by Four walls that ain't so pretty Her parents give Her love and affection To keep her strong Moving in the right direction Living just enough Just enough For the city,Yeah,Yeah Living Just enough For the city Living Just enough Living for the city So I turn myself to face me Though I've never caught a glimpse Of how the others must see the faker Well, I'm much too fast to take that test C-c-c-c-changes Turn and face the strange C-c-c-c-changes Just gonna have to be a different girl Time may change me But I can't trace time A Day In the Life Ohoh ohoh ooooohhhhh Ohoh ohoh Today is so boring I might as well be snoring Because I'm living up that dream A zombie with no react Somehow I've run right up track So insane from club mundane It makes me wanna scream… CHORUS It's a day in the life It's a link in the chain Beginning the ending They both look the same Round and round No new ground It's a day in the life A redundant game Winning or losing There's nothing to gain Round and round No new ground It's a day in the life It's just so simplistic Trying to be optimistic The part of me won't give up hope Well it's my own dysfunction That always leads to nothin But it seems it's the only way The only way to go… CHORUS Cause nothing ever Changes any more It makes me wonder What tomorrow's for CHORUS Ohoh ohoh ooooohhhhh Ohoh ohoh ooooohhhhh Ohoh ohoh ooooohhhhh Ohoh ohoh

Source(s): 歌詞酷
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.