Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

【20點】誰能幫我檢查修正單字及文法之錯誤

講稿用中文寫好了,可是要翻成英文,我沒有把握能翻好,請各位幫我一把。原稿:我覺得近幾年來,我有很大的改變,像是我的外表、個性和喜歡的東西都有很大的轉變。首先就以外表來說,以前我的身材有些胖,有點矮,頭髮短短的,而且皮膚有點黑,整個人看起來像團黑炭,因此造成了我有點自卑的心理,所以那時我下定決心,決定要好好的改變自己,讓那些曾經取笑我的人嚇一跳,因此我自己做了一個改變自己的計畫,計畫內容就是開始每天運動一小時,讓自己的身材瘦下來,在來就是身高的問題,為了解決這項問題,我綜合了很多人的意見,做了一項對於長高比較有效的運動,就是跳繩,每天跳半小時,這樣日復一日的做這些運動,我的身材終於改變成功了,現在我的體重是60Kg,身高174cm,讓大家都嚇了一跳,而最開心的人是我,哈哈!翻譯:I think that in recent years , I have had very great changes , as if my appearance , individual character and thing liked all have great transitions. Form is it say stature of me a bit fat in the past , a little short to come at first, the hair is short, and the skin is a little black, the whole person looks like the black charcoal of group , so has caused the psychology that I feel oneself inferior a bit, so I reached a decision at that time, the change oneself determined to want hard, let those persons once making fun of me give a start, so the plan that I have make a change oneselfed, it is to begin for an hour of sport every day to plan the content, let one's own stature be getting thin, it is a question of the height to come, in order to solve this problem, I have synthesized the suggestions of a lot of people, have done a more effective sport for growing tall, skip rope , jump for half an hour every day, doing these sports day by day like this, my stature changed at last successfully, my weight was 60Kg now, height 174cm, let everybody give a start, and the most happy person is me, HA!HA! 拜託各位幫我檢查修正錯誤,改進我的句型,讓他更口語化,謝謝!如果各位覺得翻得實在太爛,也可以幫我重翻。由衷的感謝各位!

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

我覺得近幾年來,我有很大的改變,像是我的外表、個性和喜歡的東西都有很大的轉變。

I think in recent years, I have changed a lot; such as my appearance, my personalities, and the things I like.

(也可用 there had been great changes in me 或 many things about me changed 等)

首先就以外表來說,以前我的身材有些胖,有點矮,頭髮短短的,而且皮膚有點黑,整個人看起來像團黑炭,因此造成了我有點自卑的心理,

For example, I used to be a bit fat and short, I had short hair and dark skin. I looked like a block of charcoal, which made me feel inferior to others.

所以那時我下定決心,決定要好好的改變自己,讓那些曾經取笑我的人嚇一跳,

So I decided then to change myself (completely) and give those who made fun of me a start.

(then 這裡有"那時"的意思。give... a start 也可以改成 startle... 或 surprise... ,句子會比較通暢)

因此我自己做了一個改變自己的計畫,計畫內容就是開始每天運動一小時,讓自己的身材瘦下來,

Thus I made a plan to change myself, first of which is to get slim by doing an hour of exercise a day.

在來就是身高的問題,為了解決這項問題,我綜合了很多人的意見,做了一項對於長高比較有效的運動,就是跳繩,

The next problem is about my height. To solve this problem, I combined suggestions

from many people and chose an exercise that may help me grow taller, which is rope skipping.

每天跳半小時,這樣日復一日的做這些運動,我的身材終於改變成功了,

I did 30 minutes of rope skipping a day,day after day. Finally, my stature changed successfully.

現在我的體重是60Kg,身高174cm,讓大家都嚇了一跳,而最開心的人是我,哈哈!

Now, I only weigh 60kg and I'm 174cm tall. Everyone was shocked, and I'm the happiest person, haha!

2005-11-03 13:52:41 補充:

抱歉,我的答案竟超過2000個字... 這段文章其實蠻難翻的,因為有太多種說法,有些地方也很難表達中文裡的意思。我盡量幫你重翻了,希望沒曲解你的原義。

2005-11-03 13:54:54 補充:

為了你方便copy,我再把整段貼一次:

I think in recent years, I have changed a lot; such as my appearance, my personalities, and the things I like. For example, I used to be a bit fat and short, I had short hair and dark skin. I looked like a block of charcoal, which made me feel inferior to others.

2005-11-03 13:55:09 補充:

So I decided then to change myself (completely) and give those who made fun of me a start. Thus I made a plan to change myself, first of which is to get slim by doing an hour of exercise a day.

2005-11-03 13:55:43 補充:

The next problem is about my height. To solve this problem, I combined suggestions from many people and chose an exercise that may help me grow taller, which is rope skipping. I did 30 minutes of rope skipping a day,day after day.

2005-11-03 13:55:54 補充:

Finally, my stature changed successfully.

Source(s): 半個紐西蘭人
  • h2o
    2 decades ago

I think in the recent year, I change a lot, like my appearance, attitudes and favorite things change too. First, let's talk about my appearance, before I'm chubby, short and with short hair, and my skin is dark, I look like a charcoal, so I'm a little self-concious. So at that time, I promise to change myself, to let the people who laugh at me before will be shock of my new appearance. I make a plan, the plan includes exercise one hour everyday in order to let me thin, and the next problem is my height, in turn to solve this problem, I gather many suggestions from other people and make an effective exercise to make myself grow taller and that is jumping rope. Do jumping rope everday for half an hour. Doing these exercises everyday, my figure changed at last. Now, my weight is 60kg and my height is 174cm, everyone is shocked and I'm the most happy person. hahaha!

Source(s): me