阿強 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

幫我寫一篇文章250-300個英單以內題目:我未來要做什麼?

幫我寫一篇用250-300個英文單字寫成的文章 題目是:What do you think your future job?

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

You probably don't believe I will become the president of Taiwan in future.  But trust me, I will definitely work hard to the goal.  When I am elected to be the president of the country, the first thing I would like to do is move the capital city from Taipei to Kaohsiung.  Taipei is already very resourceful.  I believe making Kaohsiung the capital city will balance the development of the north and the south.  As the president of Taiwan, I will no longer worry about bad traffic.  Wherever I would like to go, there will be policemen clearing the way for me.  Please forgive me then.  Basically I don't want to cause people inconvenience.  But I have many places to visit so I need the fastest way to get to the destinations.  Somehow it is not good to be the president of Taiwan.  I am not allowed to travel around the world as normal people because the Chinese government will always interfere.  And my family and I will lose our privacy.  Media may chase after my daughter and ask what color of underwear she wears.  My son's bad grade at school may be on the first page of the newspaper.  This is what I don't really like to be a president.  However, as long as it comes to me that I can make more than 400,000 NT dollars every month, I feel rather happy.  A president is respected, has many advantages, are given so many body guards, and can save so much money every month.  So I definitely have to be the president in future.  I believe I really can be the president of the country.

Source(s): 有趣的題目,情不自禁地就寫起來了。
  • 2 decades ago

Bravo.