Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

(急) 請英文高手進來幫忙翻譯一下!

Our "love affair" was at its height and the idea of the journey that would lead from unin to unin offered your creativity new dimensions, so before returning to New York-of course, you joined me in the new adventure.When I stopped to see you for a few days on my way from one place to another, you mentioned Mexico Revisited. Wearily, you muttered, never having been able to pull apart its entanglement in your memory. You sensed, in the end, it all had to have meant something, that, if we were able to analyze, it would be pertiment, not just to benefit our lives, but womanhood.I nodded, alert, having already begun to open the sealed passages to those months. "I'm writing about it," I confessed. (請給我逐字翻譯 我想要精準的翻譯 謝謝)(請告訴我第二段開始的很多"it"是否都代表"Mexico Revisited"? 謝謝喔)

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

Our "love affair" was at its height and the idea of the journey that would lead from unin to unin offered your creativity new dimensions, so before returning to New York-of course, you joined me in the new adventure.

我们的愛情正值高峰期,旅遊的主意將帶領你從每個小區塊一點一滴的擴大你創造力的範圍,所以在返回紐約之前,你理所當然的應該加入我新的冒險

When I stopped to see you for a few days on my way from one place to another, you mentioned Mexico Revisited. Wearily, you muttered, never having been able to pull apart its entanglement in your memory. You sensed, in the end, it all had to have meant something, that, if we were able to analyze, it would be pertiment, not just to benefit our lives, but womanhood.

這一路上,當我為了目堵你的風采而駐留在原地,你提及"再訪墨西哥".你用厭煩的語調低咕著,從來無法撕開那些糾纏在回憶裡的情結,你領悟到,直到最後,所有事情都一定是意謂著什摸的,也就是那樣,如果我们能夠分析事物,將更妥當,不僅是對我们的人生有幫助,對於一個女人也是.

I nodded, alert, having already begun to open the sealed passages to those months. "I'm writing about it," I confessed.

我機靈的點點頭,早已開使打開這幾個月一直密封住的包裹,"我寫的,正是這個"我承認

(請告訴我第二段開始的很多"it"是否都代表"Mexico Revisited"? 謝謝喔)

是的

Source(s): My Thoughts 讀後感想