這首歌是Modern Talking的歌曲

我覺得很好聽

可是找不到歌詞..=.=

希望大家能幫忙找一下

2 Answers

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

Down on My Knees 歌詞如下: Doo-dee-doo Doo-dee-dooDoo-dee-doo-dee-doo-dee-dooDoo-dee-doo Doo-dee-dooDoo-dee-doo Doo-dee-dooDoo-dee-doo-dee-doo-dee-dooDoo-dee-doo Doo-dee-dooI had another coffeeDrank it in the rainSmoking lots of cigarettesPlease come back againI'm feeling like a loserOh every day and nightI'm walking on the sidewalkAnd cannot see the lightDoo-dee-doo Doo-dee-doo Doo-dee-doo-dee-doo-dee-dooDoo-dee-doo Doo-dee-doo Down on my knees, girlDoo-dee-doo Doo-dee-doo Doo-dee-doo-dee-doo-dee-dooDoo-dee-doo Doo-dee-doo I'm begging you, please girlOh BabyTake me to limit - baby come back to meEverything you want - you get it just for freeAnytime you want -I'll wait can't you seeBaby, baby, babyLove is a lonesome riverIt's like a violinYou're sleeping on my diamondI'm sleeping in the rainWe're looking to the same starsBut you're not here with meEvery picture tells a storyOnly memorieshttp://www.lyricsdownload.com/  (來回答, 希望別受到流彈波及)

• Anonymous
    2 decades ago

崔夏宜爾伍 Songbook-A Collection Of Hits 1997/08/26 8 Down On My Knees 麵包合唱團 Retrospective 1996/07/16 A22 Down On My Knees Montell Jordan This Is How We Do It 1995 12 Down On My Knees 崔夏宜爾伍 Hearts In Armor 1992/09/01 7 Down On My Knees Beth Nielsen Chapman Beth Nielsen Chapman 1990/09/25 8 Down On My Knees 麵包合唱團 Anthology 1985 13 Down On My Knees 麵包合唱團 Baby I'm-A Want You 1972/01 3 Down On My Knees Chante Moore 暫存 0 1 Down On My Knees

2005-11-02 21:59:02 補充:

我後來去找有找到

想說晚點上線再來修改答案

你罵什麼罵啊?現在不爽給你了

莫名其妙!罵屁啊你!

你以為我要賺你那5點喔?呸!

少臭美了....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.