英文片語and造句翻譯 麻煩大家嚕 謝謝(5)
- unethical or bad activity, mischief
He should stop that monkey business and try to do the job the correct way.
- sitting or being carried on someone`s back and shoulders
The boy was riding piggyback on his father`s shoulders.
- a small bank (sometimes in the shape of a pig) for saving money
He has been putting money into his piggy bank to save for a bicycle.
play cat and mouse with someone
- tease or fool someone
He is playing cat and mouse with his company about his plans to quit or not.
put the cart before the horse
- do things in the wrong order
I think that buying a ticket before we make any plans is putting the cart before the horse.
rain cats and dogs
- rain very hard
It has been raining cats and dogs all day.
rat out on
- desert or betray someone
He ratted out on his friends and now they won`t talk to him.
- rushing around, confusing way of living that does not seem to have a purpose
He is tired of living in the rat race every day and plans to quit his job soon and do something else.
ride herd on
- watch closely and control someone
He has been riding herd on his employees so that he can get the job done in time.
- Anonymous2 decades agoFavorite Answer
鬼名堂不合乎道德或者壞活動 、mischiefHe 應該停止那鬼名堂並且努力以正確的模式做工作。
他在他的朋友身上在外捕老鼠，現下他們將不對他交談。 瘋狂競爭急送在周遭 、干擾不的生活的模式， 好像有purposeHe厭倦每天生活在瘋狂競爭並且計畫不久辭職並且做其它東西。