gary valenciano 是哪一個國家的歌手?

請給我詳細的資料.

還有 I Will Be Here 的歌詞...

1 Answer

Rating
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I Will Be Here Tomorrow mornin' if you wake upAnd the sun does not appearI...I will be hereIf in the dark we lose sight of loveHold my hand and have no fear'Cause I...I will be hereI will be hereWhen you feel like bein' quietWhen you need to speak your mindI willlistenAnd I will be hereWhen the laughter turns to cryin'Through the winnin' and losin' and tryin'We'll be together'Cause I willbe hereTomorrow mornin' if you wake upAnd the future is unclearI...I'll be hereJust as sure as seasons are made for changeOur lifetimes are made for yearsI...I will be hereI will be hereYou can cry on my shoulderWhen the mirror tells us we're olderI will hold youAnd I will be hereTo watch you grow in beautyAnd tell you all the things you are to meI will be hereI will be trueTo the promise I have madeTo you and to theOne who gave you to meI...I will be hereAnd just as sure as seasons are made for changeOur lifetimes are made for years'Cause I...I will be here....We'll be together, forever'Cause I will be hereI will be here --------------------------------------------他是出生在馬尼拉,且在菲律賓成長的菲律賓人.父親菲律賓人,母親波多黎各人INTERNATIONALGary ValencianoStar RecordsCBN.com – Gary Valenciano is many things to many people. To most he is a singer, dancer, producer, arranger, songwriter, actor, and seen by all to be THE Total Performer. To his fans, he is an ICON. In the Philippine music industry, he is the benchmark by which all other artists are rated and measured.Born to a Filipino father and Puerto Rican mother, Gary inherited the talent and passion for music. The energy he exhibited as a child was eventually harnessed, directed, and put to good use. His training as a singer for the Kundirana, the singing group for his high school alma mater, La Salle Greenhills, allowed him to hone his talents and spread his creative wings. It was no surprise that he was dubbed “Mr. Pure Energy” by the press and his fans for his dynamic and highly energetic performances. It was Gary’s reputation as the consummate entertainer that made him different, better, and more popular than his colleagues in the industry..........

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.