Anonymous asked in 娛樂與音樂音樂其他:音樂 · 1 decade ago

求Ciara 的歌詞

如題。

求席亞拉<愛情甜頭>裡Hotline的歌詞

1 Answer

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Hotline LyricsTurn me upTurn me up Bang the discBang the best Yeah, sho nuff C-I-A-R-A LETS GO Ooh i'm so glad u came Cause u are the cutest thingBeauty should be ur nameAnd i should be your lady babyTell me where you been all my lifeCuz ur so sexy and i,Like to make u the oneBaby here's my number[chorus]Call me upHotline i got some conversationI can be your operatorBaby you should call me latercause you are so fineI hope that your not playinCuz i'm lovin wat ur sayinBaby dontcha keep me waitinCall me up hotlineYou are so fine yeaah your so fineI can be ur operatorCall me up hotline you are so fineYour so fine dontcha keep me waitin call me up [VERSE 2]Listen, dont tell me anything(uh uh) keep it real wit me (uh huh)U say ur single and Ur ready to mingleUr sayin the right things babyMan i want u so badGotta make u my manUr wat i need in my lifeBaby theres no time to wasteI said all i wanna sayYou kno that im feelin uI kno that ur feelin mePage me now dont wanna stopAnything for u and iBe there when u need me baby anytime u need me[chorus]This one is for all my single folks we gon' get down Take it to the floorRight now take it to the floorAnd this one is for all the ones in love we gon' get down take it to the floorRight now take it to the floor(beatbox)[chorus]Call me up thats wassup,call me up mm mm,call me up

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.