有關於 出國留學 澳洲的問題
可以提供我珍貴的經驗 或者是 意見
- LindaLv 62 decades agoFavorite Answer
1. I think the Australian dollar exchange rate is around 24-25. I have not checked that for a while but when I was there 3 years ago, it was 22-23. However, when you are there, go get the "Tax File Number" as soon as possible, because you need it to get the full amout of interest from term deposit. 3 years ago, the saving account will pay you 4% interest.
2. I do not know much about high school there, and I am not sure that you are going to to undergraduate or what. It is always good to find out all the information you need before you go.
3. The expenses are varied in different areas and schools. Again, the school website may tell you all of these.
4. If you are going to study aboard, it is better to train yourself to find out all the information you want to know. Internet is an economical way to do so, and you will learn how to select the information better in a very short time.
Good luck!Source(s): myself
- 2 decades ago