Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

我想要知道中文的意思~請求幫忙(急)~翻譯

BARRISTER IDRIS ALOMA ASSOCIATE

LEGAL & SOLICITORS

26 SOLEDARITE RUE DUE COMMERCE Rd

BLOCK 2 FLAT 3

BP 2564 LOME TOGO.

Attn: Malam

I am Barrister Idris Aloma, a solicitor at law,personal attorney to Eng.P.B.Malam,a national Of your country,who used to be a contractor and importer here in Lome Togo. Herein after shall be referred to as my client. On the 26th of December 2003,my client,his wife and their only daughter were involved in a ghastly Plane Crash in a village called Adjarra near Porto Novou after take off from Cotonou in Benin Republic where they went for a Concert . All occupants of the plane unfortunately lost their lives. Since then I have made several enquiries to locate any of my client's extended family/relatives,To no avail.For more on the plane crash log on toAfter these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track his last name over the Internet, to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you. I have contacted you to assist me in repatriating the fund valued at US$12 million left behind by my client before it gets confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Security Finance Firm where this huge amount was deposited.

The said Security Finance Company has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have his account confiscated within the next twenty one official working days.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over one and half years now, I seek the consent to resent you too as the next of kin to the deceased since you have the same last names, so that the proceeds of this Account can be paid to you.

Therefore, on receipt of your positive response, we shall then discuss the sharing ratio and modalities for transfer.

I have all necessary information and legal documents needed to back you up for claim. All I required from you is your honest cooperation to this projcet to enable us conclude it smoothly.

I do guarantee you that this transaction dose not in any way attracts risk. It will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Upon the receipt of your response i will furnish you with detailed clarification as it relates to this mutual benefit transaction.

KINDLY EMAIL ME AFTER GOING THROUGH THIS MAIL.

Marital status......

Age..................

phone number.. ......

fax number...........

Best Regards.

Idris Aloma Esq.

Lome Togo West Africa

請幫我真的很急~=.=因為太長了,所以沒有辦法一次寫完

謝謝幫忙~~~~~~~~~中文

Rating
    Favorite Answer

這是西非多哥共和國寄來的詐騙信件,不用理它!!!大意是說他是代表xxx的律師,可是xxx全家在一次飛機失事中死亡,留下了1千2百萬美金的遺產.他找了一年半還找不到跟xxx有血源關係的親屬,由網路上找到了跟xxx同姓的你,希望你能盡快與他聯絡,一起商量如何吃掉這筆錢,並分贓,不然這筆錢就會被政府給充公了. 

Source(s): 自己