JUN貘
Lv 6
JUN貘 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

這封英文郵件不太懂?〈可否幫我翻譯〉~上~

From The Desk Of KEN TOURESenior Staff In File Department,African Development Bank A.D.BOuagadougou Burkina-FasoWest Africa.THIS IS MY PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS....toure4help@yahoo.com Private Number......(00226-78857597).PLANE CRASH WEBSITE...http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm    ( "REMITTANCE OF $15 MILLION U.S.A DOLLARS     CONFIDENTIAL IS THE CASE")Compliment Of The Season,On a very good day. I am (KEN TOURE) a senior staff in file department in African developent bank (ADB).I got yourcontact from a Yahoo Tourist Search.When i was searching for a foreign partner i assured of your capabilityand reliability to champion this businees opportunity when i prayed toGod or Allah about you.In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of $ 15 million U.S.A dollars ( fifteen million U.S.A dollars) . In an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died along with his entire family in (Monday 31St July 2000) in a plane crash. Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kinto come over and claim his money because we cannot release it unless somebody applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines, but unfortunately we learnt that all his supposed next of kin or relation died alongside with him at the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim. It is therefore upon this discovery that I and one official in my department now decided to make this businness proposal to you and release the money to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety andsubsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and we don want this money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill.不知是誰寄給我這封e-mail,懇請各位幫我翻一下囉~由於太長,所以分幾段貼~

2 Answers

Rating
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

這是一封詐騙信, 很久以前就流傳著,不用理它

2005-11-06 23:22:24 補充:

不客氣

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

從肯TOURE的書桌

在文件部門的高級人員,

非洲開發銀行A.D.B

瓦加杜古布吉那法索

西非。

這是我的私人電子郵箱位址 ....toure4help@yahoo.com

私人數目 ......(00226-78857597).

墜機Web

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm 場所

("匯款元1500萬美國美元

祕密的是情況")

季節的恭維話,

在一非常好天。 我(肯TOURE)一高級人員在文件部門在非洲developent銀行(ADB)。 我拿到你的

來自一名雅虎遊客的接觸搜尋。

當i 尋找一位外國合伙人時,i 堅信你的能力

以及對冠軍這businees機會的可靠性, i祈禱toGod或者安拉大約you.In我部門什麼時候我們發現一放棄的元1500萬美國美元(1500萬美國美元)的總數。 在一個賬戶裡, 那屬于在一次墜機過程中在(星期一2000年7月31日)與他的整個家庭一起死的我們的外國用戶之一。 自從我們得到關於他的死的訊息,我們一直期望他的至親

過來並且要求他的錢, 因為我們不能釋放它,除非某人申請它和在我們的銀行業指南裡表明一樣死者的至親或者關係, 但是令人遺憾我們學習那個全部他認為的至親或者關係在墜機為索賠留下任何人與與他並肩死的。 這因此是當這發現時, 那我和一名官員在裡 現下決定的我的部門對你提出這個businness 提議並且為安全向你發布錢作為死者的至親或者關係和

沒人正為它來的隨后的支出和我們指導老師想要這錢去銀行寶庫作為無人認領的賬單。

Source(s): Dr.eye
    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.