- TGGLv 51 decade agoFavorite Answer
1.) the investment project
- the reason for your foreign investment?
- which industry are you investing on?
- are you investing on an existing business or starting your own enterprise?
- where are you planning to invest geographically? (the location of your business)
- how many local and foreign employees you plan to employ?
2.) the investment budget (Financial planning)
- how much are you planning to invest? (both cash investment and loan)
- what are the start-up cost for the investment? (do the estimation as realistic as possible)
3.) Short-term and long-term goal for you investment
4.) the benefits of your investment toward the investing country?
- try to persuade the foreign government to approve your investment plan.Source(s): Learn in when I was in university/