Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 科學工程學 · 1 decade ago

微積分與工程數學未來一定用的到…?

恩,請問一下大家…微積分與工程數學未來一定用的到…?不管是業界或者是學術界,都會用到嗎…?

4 Answers

Rating
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Calculus and engineering mathematics are fundamental to all the engineering disciplines. Unless you are in technician level, engineers should be mastering both of them.

If you want to go to academics, you should be familiar with engineering mathematics very well. Otherwise, how do you understand other people's publications (papers, journals, textbooks)? If you don't know calculus, you won't be able to understand even a simple RC (resistor and capacitor) circuits. Or you won't understand the motion of a pendulum. You also need to derive a lot of new ideas using mathematics. Put it simple, engineering mathematics is the language of engineering (calculus is one of the discipline you need to know. There is no way around).

If you want to go to work, it depends on the level of work you are doing. If you are just a technician who maintain or repair semiconductor equipment, you may not need to know any advanced mathematics. However, if you are going to design a communication systems (wired or wireless) or working in the area called digital signal processing, engineering mathematics is a must when you do design. Aerospace engineering and mechanical engineering, civil engineering also requires you to know a certain level of engineering mathematics. Mathematics is a common language for all engineers even if you are just a testing engineer.

This is a good topic to discuss. I have a student asks me why he needs to know so much mathematics because he only wants to do a circuit designer. Lots of lots of examples can show you that without knowing the mathematics, engineers cannot do a good design.

2005-11-04 12:44:56 補充:

Sorry, I cannot type Chinese in my computer.

Source(s): own experience
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

呵呵..PERFECT

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

iceberg全盤用英文回答.......真叫我看不懂...可是我真的很想看...

• 1 decade ago

理論上在業界是用不太到!!

必進業界公司是請你工作的~不是叫你來算數學的!

研發部門可能就需要推論了^^~

但是要是你走教學這路線就用得到!~

專業方面就都會有碰到微積分或工數的算式~

Source(s): 師有提到!~
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.