Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

? asked in 娛樂與音樂電影 · 2 decades ago

關於真善美 15點

崔普家庭 再音樂會所唱的那一首 歌詞是

咕咕咕咕咕咕 那首歌名是什麼

所有在真善美的歌

歌曲名稱是什麼

3 Answers

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

在音樂會上唱的那個是第11首Edelweiss

咕咕是第8首SO LONG, FAREWELL

1.THE SOUND OF MUSIC

2.MARIA

3.MY FAVORITE THINGS

4.I HAVE CONFIDENCE

5.Do-Re-Mi

6.SIXTEEN GOING ON SEVENTEEN

7.THE LONELY GOATHERD

8.SO LONG, FAREWELL

9.CLIMB EV'RY MOUNTAIN

10.SOMETHING GOOD

11.Edelweiss

小白花,小白花Edelweiss, edelweiss

每天早晨你迎接我Every morning you greet me

小又白Small and white

淨而光Clean and bright

看來你真高興與我相會You look happy to meet me

雪白的花朵Blossom of snow

願你綻放、茁壯May you bloom and grow

永遠盛開,永遠成長Bloom and grow forever

小白花,小白花Edelweiss, edelweiss,

永遠祝福我的國家Bless my homeland forever

小白花,小白花Edelweiss, edelweiss

每天早晨你迎接我Every morning you greet me

小又白Small and white

淨而光Clean and bright

看來你真高興與我相會You look happy to meet me

雪白的花朵Blossom of snow

願你綻放、茁壯May you bloom and grow

永遠盛開,永遠成長Bloom and grow forever

小白花,小白花Edelweiss, edelweiss,

永遠祝福我的國家Bless my homeland forever

Source(s): 知識+
  • 2 decades ago

Edelweiss, Edelweiss

小白花小白花

Every morning you greet me

美麗可愛的花朵

Small and white

白花朵

Clean and bright

真可愛

2006-04-20 20:58:48 補充:

You look so happy to meet me

雪白純潔又芬芳

Blossom of snow

藍天高群

May you bloom and grow

山積雪盈盈

Bloom and grow forever

美麗可愛家園

Edelweiss, Edelweiss

小白花小白花

Bless my home land forever

雪白純潔又芬芳

• JUN貘
    Lv 6
    2 decades ago

咕咕的那首是叫 So Long, Farewell Lyrics[Children:]There's a sad sort of clanging from the clock in the hallAnd the bells in the steeple tooAnd up in the nursery an absurd little birdIs popping out to say "cuckoo"[Marta, Gretl, Brigitta:]Cuckoo, cuckoo[Children: Marta, Gretl, Brigitta: ]Regretfully they tell us Cuckoo, cuckoo But firmly they compel us Cuckoo, cuckoo To say goodbye . . . [Marta, Gretl, Brigitta:]Cuckoo![Children:]. . . to you[Children:]So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, good night[Marta:]I hate to go and leave this pretty sight[Children:]So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, adieu[Friedrich:]Adieu, adieu, to yieu and yieu and yieu[Children:]So long, farewell, au revoir, auf wiedersehen[Liesl:]I'd like to stay and taste my first champagne[Children:]So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, goodbye[Kurt:]I leave and heave a sigh and say goodbye -- Goodbye![Brigitta:]I'm glad to go, I cannot tell a lie[Louisa:]I flit, I float, I fleetly flee, I fly[Gretl:]The sun has gone to bed and so must I[Children:]So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, goodbyeGoodbye, goodbye, goodbye[Guests:]Goodbye!所有真善美的歌:Maria - The Sound of Music Lyricsthe Nuns - Maria LyricsMaria - I Have Confidence LyricsRolf and Liesl - Sixteen Going on Seventeen LyricsMaria and Liesl - Sixteen Goin' on Seventeen LyricsMaria - My Favorite Things LyricsMaria and the Children - Do-Re-Mi LyricsMaria and the Children - The Lonely Goatherd Lyricsthe Children - So Long, Farewell LyricsMother Abbess - Climb Ev'ry Mountain LyricsMaria and the Captain - Something Good Lyricsthe Captain - Edelweiss LyricsHow can love survive? Lyrics

Source(s): 我是真善美的愛好者~
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.