披頭四的Imagine和***tears in heaven<歌名有點忘了>

酷玩樂團的In My Place

Maroom5的This love

2 Answers

Rating
  • Anonymous
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

(Imagine 是 John Lennon 唱的)Imagine by John Lennon Imagine there's no heaven,It's easy if you try,No hell below us,Above us only sky,Imagine all the peopleliving for today...Imagine there's no countries,It isnt hard to do,Nothing to kill or die for,No religion too,Imagine all the peopleliving life in peace...Imagine no possesions,I wonder if you can,No need for greed or hunger,A brotherhood of man,Imagine all the peopleSharing all the world...You may say Im a dreamer,but Im not the only one,I hope some day you'll join us,And the world will live as one.Tears in Heaven by Eric ClaptonWould you know my name If I saw you in heaven Will it be the same If I saw you in heaven I must be strong, and carry on Cause I know I don't belong Here in heaven Would you hold my hand If I saw you in heaven Would you help me stand If I saw you in heaven I'll find my way, through night and day Cause I know I just can't stay Here in heaven Time can bring you down Time can bend your knee Time can break your heart Have you begging please Begging please (instrumental) Beyond the door There's peace I'm sure. And I know there'll be no more... Tears in heaven Would you know my name If I saw you in heaven Will it be the same If I saw you in heaven I must be strong, and carry on Cause I know I don't belong Here in heaven Cause I know I don't belong Here in heaven In My Place by ColdplayIn my place, in my place Were lines that I couldn't change I was lost, oh yeah I was lost, I was lost Crossed lines I shouldn't have crossed I was lost, oh yeah Yeah, how long must you wait for him? Yeah, how long must you pay for him? Yeah, how long must you wait for him? I was scared, I was scared Tired and underprepared But I wait for you If you go, if you go Leaving me here on my own Well I wait for you Yeah, how long must you wait for him? Yeah, how long must you pay for him? Yeah, how long must you wait for him? Please, please, please Come on and sing to me To me, me Come on and sing it out, out, out Come on and sing it now, now, now Come on and sing it In my place, in my place Were lines that I couldn't change I was lost, oh yeah Oh yeah  This love by Maroon 5I was so high I did not recognizeThe fire burning in her eyesThe chaos that controlled my mindWhispered goodbye and she got on a planeNever to return againBut always in my heartThis love has taken it’s toll on meShe said goodbye too many times beforeAnd her heart is breaking in front of meI have no choice cause I won’t say goodbye anymoreI tried my best to feed her appetiteKeep her coming every nightSo hard to keep her satisfiedKept playing love like it was just a gamePretending to feel the sameThen turn around and leave againThis love has taken it’s toll on meShe said goodbye too many times beforeAnd her heart is breaking in front of meI have no choice cause I won’t say goodbye anymoreI’ll fix these broken thingsRepair your broken wingsAnd make sure everything’s alrightMy pressure on her hipsSinking my fingertipsInto every inch of youCause I know that’s what you want me to do

Source(s): myself
  • 2 decades ago

不錯喔

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.