asked in 教育與參考其他:教育 · 2 decades ago

幫我個忙英翻中謝謝

我現在要介紹的是這張照片這張照片是我國中畢業旅行時照的全班合照那是再一個萬里無雲天氣晴朗的懇丁照的那是個快樂的旅行大家一起從北部一路玩到南部晚上在五星級飯店享受它的設施白天則瘋狂的到處玩我們大部分的行程都以墾丁為主我們還去了東部的海洋公園那是個很美的地方可以看到好美的海我躺在那聽著海的聲音看著星星我還看到流星呢可惜來不及許願

那是個快樂了旅程雖然只有3天但那是全班同學的共同回一一起去玩一起尖叫那是國中3年生活中最快樂的時光把考試通通暫時忘掉盡情的玩樂雖然3天的時間很快就到了覺得也些遺憾但只要大家在一起就是最好的了

國中畢業旅行已經過了很久了但我彷彿還能看到那時的情景那種快樂這是我最懷念的一次旅行

ㄜ居然打錯標題對不起喔沒注意看說這是我的期中考所以請各位幫幫我吧拜託我快瘋了 是中翻英啦

沒有人會嗎 天阿

我想補充的是其實我已經自己解決問題了但我還是會選一個我看起來好的答案但翻譯軟體不可能因為我一看他的根就是中文式英文完全無文法可言所以如果你有看到就算你賺到點數啦當作誠意獎勵

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

Entire class group photo that which I now must introduce am this picture this picture am in our country graduated when travel illuminate is another Wan Liwu cloud weather sunny earnestly Ding Chao that is joyful travel everybody from a north group plays to the south evening in five star classes hotels enjoys its facility white natural law to be crazy everywhere plays our majority of travelling schedules all by Kending primarily us also to go to eastern part sea park that is together a very beautiful place may see the good beautiful sea I lay down in that tin of sea sound was looking the star I also saw the meteor was a pity made a vow without enough time that Was a joyful journey although only had 3 day but that is the entire class schoolmates returns to 11 to play together screamed together that was in the country in 3 years life the most joyful time entirely temporarily forgets the test the heartily amusement although 3 days very quick arrived has thought also a regret but so long as everybody in was together in the best country has graduated the travel already to pass has been very long but I as if also to be able to look by that time scene that kind of joyful this was a travel which I most fondly remembered

我會我會!!

Source(s): ME
    2 decades ago

既然一看就知道是中式英文 為甚麼還要交付投票啊 一..一

2 decades ago

I want what to introduce now is this this photograph of the photograph is my junior high school the graduation trip the hour shines on of whole classes matches to shine on that BE the one more is ten thousand miles of have no cloud clear weather of the shines on of that is a happy trip everyone together all the way plays the south from the north in the evening in the five-star hotel enjoys the daytime of its facilities then crazy everywhere play our greatly part of route of travels all regard Kenting as principle we returned to go to the eastern region of ocean park that BE a very beautiful place can see go to how pretty the sea me lie there hear the sea of the voice sees the stars, do I still see the meteor make a wish unfortunately and too late

That was a happiness itinerary although only 3 dayses that is a classmate to return together 11 play screams that together is the living medium most happy time of 3 yearses in junior high school to temporarily forget all the examination to play heartily although the joy very fast is to feel for 3 dayseses also some regret want everyone was best togetheronly

The junior high school graduation trip has already for a long time led but I am as it were can also scene seeing till then that kind of is happy this is I to think of most of take a trip once

Source(s): 翻譯軟體
  • 2 decades ago

=口=||| 應該是中翻英吧

你好像標題打錯哩... ...