Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

短篇文章~中翻英~

5.Do you feel comfortable speaking in front of a group of

people?Why or why not?

在一群人面前講話我覺得不自在

因為我的個性比較內向害羞,是個沒有自信心的人

覺得自己不會講話,所以不喜歡在大眾面前講話

說話是溝通的一種方式,對人際關係很有幫助

所以我也在學習讓自己多講話

6.Have you ever done anything dangerous?Tell me about it.

去年我和姪女到台東去玩

租了一輛車由海岸線走山路開往初鹿牧場

平時很少開車的我們,路況不熟,竟在夜晚開山路

山路崎嶇又窄,有些地方路況不好在修路

沿途幾乎沒有車輛,也沒有指標

不知道我們走的路對不對,又快下雨了

當時的情況真的很驚險,

大家都沈默不語但在心中暗自祈禱

很幸運的,在我們開到平地後才開始下雨

這真是一次危險的體驗

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

幫你翻好了

5.Talk I feel uneasy because of to have introversive and more shy individual characters me in front of one people, it is a person without self-confidence that thinks oneself dumb, so it is a way to communicate not to like talking and speaking in front of the masses, very helpful to the interpersonal relationships So I am studying and letting oneself talk more

6.Niece and I were gone to Taitung to play and rent a car to take the mountain path by the coastline and leave for we seldom driving at ordinary times in deer's pasture at the beginning last year, the road conditions are not familiar with , cut into a mountain in the mountain path of the way at night unexpectedly ruggedly and narrowly, almost there is not a vehicle on the way without fortunately repairing the roads in some local road conditions, index does not know either that the way that we take is right to be wrong, the very true thrill of situation at that time that raining quickly , everybody Shen silent to pray not very lucky secretly among heart in silence, begin to rain this one dangerous experience really just until we reach level land

Source(s): 翻譯軟體