西洋老歌The Greatest Love of All 這首歌

有歌詞可以提供給我嗎? 謝謝

2 Answers

Rating
  • XXX
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The Greatest Love Of All I believe the children are our future Teach them well and let them lead the way Show them all the beauty they possess inside Give them a sense of pride To make it easier Let the children's laughter remind us how we used to be Everybody's searching for a hero People need someone to look up to I never found anyone to fulfill my needs A lonely place to be And so I learned to depend on me I decided long ago never to walk in anyone's shadow If I fail, if I succeed, at least I'll live as I believe No matter what they take from me They can't take away my dignity Refrain: Because the greatest love of all is happening to me I found the greatest love of all inside of me The greatest love of all is easy to achieve Learning to love yourself it is the greatest love of all I believe the children are our future Teach them well and let them lead the way Show them all the beauty they possess inside Give them a sense of pride To make it easier Let the children's laughter remind us how we used to be I decided long ago never to walk in anyone's shadow If I fail, if I succeed, at least I live as I believe No matter what they take from me They can't take away my dignity Refrain And if by chance that special place that you've been dreaming of Leads you to a lonely place Find your strength in love

• 1 decade ago

來自瑞典的國級際流行樂團:

羅克賽.Roxette二重唱,台灣唯一的專屬網站終於成立囉!

http://roxette.byethost31.com

本站提供豐富的資訊、歌詞、多媒體下載、歌曲試聽

是入門西洋音樂不可錯過的代表性團體!

縱橫80 - 90 年代,西洋流行,你決對不能錯過

cw4985@yahoo.com.tw

josh.wang@msa.hinet.net

歡迎與我討論西洋音樂,再次誠摯邀請你前往本站!

***現代汽車.Martrix廣告曲原唱***

***電影.麻雀變鳳凰插曲原唱***

***全球賣坐超過7千多萬***

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.