promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文作文......幫忙掰一下

Everyone gets pressures once in a while, however, do you have any solutions in how to release the stress?

From my point of view, I think that talking about your problems is one good way of relieving stress. Choose someone you feel you can be open and honest with, and tell him about your problems.

In addition,develop other interests that will help you forget about your problems for a while. For example singing, reading, exercising or socializing for others. They can

help you eliminate stress.

掰不下去了,還差一段大概40字左右,請大家幫我想想還能寫什麼,還有哪裡要修正,感覺很多錯,我自己也不怎麼肯定.

Update:

忘了題目

題目是"Dealing With Stress"

3 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Everyone gets pressure once in a while; however, not everyone knows how to deal with them. Do you have any solutions to release stress?

From my point of view, I think that expressing your problems is one good way of relieving stress. Choose someone you feel you can be open and honest with, and tell him (or she) about your problems. Being true to oneself is important, hidden problems never get solved!

Distraction is also a way, developing other interests will help you forget about your problems for a while. For example singing, reading, exercising or socializing with others can help you eliminate stress.

題目是什麼?

我增加ㄌ喔

Stress might be considered to be a bad thing. But the point is, without stress, the power to keep society going will be lost. Most great achievements are produced under pressure.

The important thing is to deal with stress, letting it help you in a positive way, and yet not forcing you to commit suicide. Controlling stress is a great art. We should all learn how to control our stress in order to survive.

2005-10-25 20:04:29 補充:

你會不會覺得離題?

Source(s): 修改過我認為不順的地方 部之增加的會不會離題
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

每人偶爾得壓力,不過當時,你有解決辦法在方面釋放那些重音怎樣?

從我的觀點中,我認為談論你的問題是減少壓力的一種好模式。 選擇某人你感到你可能營業和誠實與一起,並且大約你問題的告訴他。

另外,發展將幫助你忘記你的問題一會兒的其他興趣。 例如唱歌,讀,為其它人鍛鍊或者來往。 他們能幫助你消除壓力。

• 1 decade ago

Everyone gets pressures once in a while, however, do you have any solutions in how to release the stress?

From my point of view, I think that talking about your problems is one good way of relieving stress. Choose someone you feel you can be open and honest with, and tell him about your problems.

In addition, develop other interests will help you forget about your problems for a while. For example singing, reading, exercising or socializing with others. They can

help you eliminate stress.

After all, do not try to avoid or to be depressed about the stresses you have, face it and find out where does it come from like: studies or interacting with others. Stress is what we all will face at, and generously speaking, adequate(適當的) stresses can let you improve your lufe.

Source(s): ME
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.