Anonymous asked in 娛樂與音樂音樂其他:音樂 · 1 decade ago

真善美DO RI ME英文歌詞

我媽叫我查DO RI ME英文歌詞像DO..........

3 Answers

Rating
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Do Re MiLet's start at the very beginningA very good place to startWhen you read you begin withA-B-CWhen you sing you begin with do-re-miDo-re-miDo-re-miThe first three notes just happen to beDo-re-miDo-re-miDo-re-mi-fa-so-la-tiOh, let's see if I can make it easierDoe, a deer, a female deerRay, a drop of golden sunMe, a name I call myselfFar, a long long way to runSew, a needle pulling threadLa, a note to follow sewTea, I drink with jam and breadThat will bring us back to do...oh oh ohDoe, a deer, a female deerRay, a drop of golden sunMe, a name I call myselfFar, a long long way to runSew, a needle pulling threadLa, a note to follow sewTea, I drink with jam and breadThat will bring us back to DoDoe, a deer, a female deerRay, a drop of golden sunMe, a name I call myselfFar, a long long way to runSew, a needle pulling threadLa, a note to follow sewTea, I drink with jam and breadThat will bring us back to doDo re mi fa so la ti do, so do

• JUN貘
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

我是真善美的愛好者呢!這裡有真善美中出現的音樂的歌詞,但是要麻煩你自己點進去唷!Maria - The Sound of Music Lyricsthe Nuns - Maria LyricsMaria - I Have Confidence LyricsRolf and Liesl - Sixteen Going on Seventeen LyricsMaria and Liesl - Sixteen Goin' on Seventeen LyricsMaria - My Favorite Things LyricsMaria and the Children - Do-Re-Mi LyricsMaria and the Children - The Lonely Goatherd Lyricsthe Children - So Long, Farewell LyricsMother Abbess - Climb Ev'ry Mountain LyricsMaria and the Captain - Something Good Lyricsthe Captain - Edelweiss LyricsHow can love survive? Lyrics希望有幫到你的忙唷!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

DO - a deer, a female deerRE - a drop of golden sunMI - a name, I call myselfFA - a long long way to runSO - a needle pulling threadLA - a note to follow SOTI - a drink with jam and breadThat will bring us back to do Doe! - a deer, a female deerRay! - a drop of golden sunMe! - a name I call myselfFar! - a long long way to runSo! - a needle pulling threadLa! - a note to follow SOTea - a drink with jam and breadThat would bring us back to do!Do, a deer, a female dearRE, a drop of golden sunMI, a name, I call myselfFA, a long long way to runSO, a needle pulling threadLA, a note to follow SOTI, a drink with jam and breadThat would bring us back to do...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.