Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

中翻英~急急急

你好~我在10/21~訂購了你們的商品~因為好像並未完成交易~我在填完信用卡資料送出時~你們的回應是Your bank has declined this transaction. Please contact your bank for more information. Otherwise, please enter a different credit card number in order to proceed. For further assistance, please call 1-866-426-1285. 但我的銀行已經扣款了~請問有訂購成功嗎?若沒有應該怎麼作?謝謝~(英文那段不用翻)

3 Answers

Rating
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Hi, I placed an order on an item on October 21

After i filled out my credit card info, the response i got was:

Your bank has declined this transaction. Please contact your bank for more information. Otherwise, please enter a different credit card number in order to proceed. For further assistance, please call 1-866-426-1285.

I checked with my bank and that amount has already been charged on my credit card.

Did the order go through successfully? If not, what now?

Thx

~小心別被騙喔!! 我上次有過類似的事, 錢要了三個月才要回來

如果不相信這個公司, 要跟信用卡公司說停止付款喔~

2005-10-21 11:34:26 補充:

an amount of money placed on a credit card can only be "charged"

not "deducted", not "taken"

and i don't mean to be rude or critical.. but Becky, your translation is weird and doesn't quite make sense

2005-10-23 02:05:09 補充:

alrighty~

- an order is alwayed placed "on" a product/item, not "of"

"Assume that the transaction ...."

there are a few errors

1. it's a sentence fragment, ie. a dependent idea cannot stand alone

2. Assum"ing" instead of assume

2005-10-23 02:13:43 補充:

3. you can say "transaction [did] not turn out successfully" or "transaction was not successful"

- finished fill"ing"

- "my bank account" or just "my account"... (unless you are an actual owner of a bank)

- "Please kindly let me know [if] the

purchase [is] being completed?"

2005-10-23 02:15:28 補充:

or "Please kindly let me know [if] the purchase was completed."

- If [not,] what should I do next?"

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

HI~I placed an order of your product on Oct. 21~

Assume that the transaction was not turn out successfully .Hence,your reply as following statement,while I finished fill in the information for credit card :

Your bank has declined this transaction. Please contact your bank for more information. Otherwise, please enter a different credit card number in order to proceed. For further assistance, please call 1-866-426-1285

However the amount was be deducted from my bank. Please kindly let me know the

purchase was being completed or not?If the answer is negative ,what should I suppose to do next?

2005-10-22 19:05:14 補充:

Thanks for your advise,拓子!

Please kindly correct me the bad written part for my improvement.

Source(s): my translation
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hi!  How are you?  I made a purchase from you on 10/21.  I think the transaction was incomplete, because when I sent out my credit card information, the reply at the time was....My bank has taken the amount out of my account.  Was the procedure of my purchase completed? (Was my purchase successful?), if not, please advise what should I do next.  Thanks!! 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.