? asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

請大大幫忙一下超急的><~~~~20點

幫忙中翻英啊~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

我看完這本書之後,我覺得星月(stellaluna)她好可憐喔,才剛出生不久就要遭到和最親愛的媽媽分離的痛苦,我雖然很同情她的遭遇,可是我更佩服他的勇氣,她到了一個完全和她真正生活不相關的鳥巢,她還是能堅強的生活下去,她不知道她的同類長怎樣,她只知道什麼是''鳥'',不懂得什麼是蝙蝠,在一個不好適應的環境下成長,她還是能夠慢慢的融入那種生活,還好在一天的夜裡媽媽找到了她,她也開始了''夜生活'',回到他正常的生活,雖然離開了鳥媽媽的巢穴,可是他依舊還是和鳥兒寶寶們是朋友,這樣的一個精神,令人不得讚嘆不已。

幫忙翻譯的大大我會超感激ㄋㄉ~~~~~~~^^~~~~~心中有百萬分的感謝!!

p.s:翻的可以不用一模一樣~意思對就好~!!謝謝!!!!!

Update:

不要用翻譯軟體唷~~~~^_^

1 Answer

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

我看完這本書之後,我覺得星月(stellaluna)她好可憐喔,才剛出生不久就要遭到和最親愛的媽媽分離的痛苦,我雖然很同情她的遭遇,可是我更佩服他的勇氣,她到了一個完全和她真正生活不相關的鳥巢,她還是能堅強的生活下去,她不知道她的同類長怎樣,她只知道什麼是''鳥'',不懂得什麼是蝙蝠,在一個不好適應的環境下成長,她還是能夠慢慢的融入那種生活,還好在一天的夜裡媽媽找到了她,她也開始了''夜生活'',回到他正常的生活,雖然離開了鳥媽媽的巢穴,可是他依舊還是和鳥兒寶寶們是朋友,這樣的一個精神,令人不得讚嘆不已。

After I see this book through, I feel star her good wretchedness for month(stellaluna) oh, just just being born will encounter soon with pain that the most dear mother separates, although I sympathize with her situation very much, however I even admire his courage, she go to a completely with her real living not related nest, she still ability the strong life descends go to, she does not know her of the same kind long how, she only knows what BE''bird'', don't know what is a bat, under a not very accommodative environment growth, she still can melt slowly go into that kind of life, O.K. mother finds out her at the mid-night, she also starts on a day''night life'', return to his right living, although leave the bird mother's den, but he still still with bird the babieses are friends, so of a spirit, can not make the person praise highly not already.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.