Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

漫畫的英翻中

1.It's unfair!2.I can't stand it any more!3.Nobody does anything around here but me! Everybody just drops their stuff for me to pick up..........(圖畫裡面ㄉ東西是報紙)!4.I'm sick sick sick of picking up.5.What was that?6.You snickered!7.Honest, Elly, I couldn't help it(giggle) you look so funny when you be mad!8.Whump!9.Do you think she expects us to pick this up?這是一則漫畫ㄉ內容如果可以ㄉ話可以翻成比較像漫畫ㄉ口吻ㄇ?

Rating
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

1.It's unfair!

這不公平!

2.I can't stand it any more!

我再也受不了了!

3.Nobody does anything around here but me! Everybody just drops their stuff for me to pick up..........

這裡除了我以外都沒人肯做事! 大家都只會把東西亂丟留給我收拾....

4.I'm sick sick sick of picking up.

我受夠了收拾這些東西了.

5.What was that?

剛剛那是什麼?

6.You snickered!

你居然竊笑!

7.Honest, Elly, I couldn't help it(giggle) you look so funny when you be mad!

老實說, Elly, 我是禁不住才笑出來的, 你生氣的時候看起來好好笑!

8.Whump!

(狀聲詞, 類似東西掉到地上或是撞擊聲)

9.Do you think she expects us to pick this up?

你認為她會期待我們把這東西撿起來嗎?

Source(s): 自己
    2 decades ago

1.It's unfair! 太不夠意思了﹗2.I can't stand it any more! 我受夠啦! 3.Nobody does anything around here but me! Everybody just drops their stuff for me to pick up.......... 這群懶鬼只會攤不會收,都落到我的頭上來.... 4.I'm sick sick sick of picking up. 我收ㄉ抓狂了5.What was that? 那是啥東東?6.You snickered! 你還笑?! 7.Honest, Elly, I couldn't help it(giggle) you look so funny when you be mad! 我招我招, Elly, 我實在忍不住, 你發起脾氣來超好笑ㄉ!8.Whump! 霹靂叭啦砰9.Do you think she expects us to pick this up? 你想她是要咱們收拾ㄇ﹖

Source(s): 可不可以把你ㄉ大作貼出來分享﹖