Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 藝術與人文詩詞與文學 · 1 decade ago

幫看一下英文有沒有問題!!15點

請幫我看一下,下面的文章句子有沒有問題,如果有錯請大大們幫我修改一下Making friend is a very happy matter, I like to make friend very much, the advantage that make friend is a lot of, you can learn the advantage from their body, can also see the weakness cite as lessons to be learned, loving, anger, sadness, and happiness someone shares with you, so you know nothing about the loneliness, the point is you to never know when you will need their helpIf we just wait for someone passively to know, so we the friend who can know would be few a lot of, so know the friend is very important actively! Say "hello" with person actively, active with person's confabulation, help the other people actively, they will amaze very much your probably active, but would be very happy you do so!The name that remembers the other people is also very important! If we hope to be remembered, so we should remember the name of the others first, that will give the person a feeling that is respected, naturally of will like to become intimate with you! Active with remember the name of the others, is the way that I make friend, share with you!

4 Answers

Rating
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Making friend is a very happy matter, (連接兩個句子~中間最好接連接詞)

and I like to make friend very much. (如果用逗點,則比較不通,做個結束比較好)

The advantage of making friend is a lot.(a lot of+名詞,而你沒接東西,所以只需a lot &XXX"的"優點..用of去表達&上下句不完全相通,用句點斷句較好)

You can learn the advantage from their body.(下面那句子不完整,無主詞,可用連接詞去連接,或多加個主詞以你文章句子來看,我做了點修改)

For example,you can see the weakness cite as lessons to be learned, loving, anger, sadness, and happiness someone shares with you, so you know nothing about the loneliness, the point will be you to never know when you need their help.(when從屬連接詞後面不接未來式,句子將改成前面主要子句用未來式,連接詞後不用未來式)

If we just wait for someone passively to understand,(known後面接受詞,所以用understand比較好,且有if 不需接受 if=>如果xxxy則xxx的意義涵在&我們的=our接受詞,而we(我們)不接受詞.of後需接受詞,所以將-of去掉)

our friend who can know would be few a lot ,

we will know the friend is very important actively! (這樣才是完整子句)

Say "hello" with person actively, active with person's confabulation,(連接了三個動作則最後一個動作需加連接詞)

and help the other people actively, they will amaze very much your probably active,

and would be very happy you do so!(but 連接兩個相反意義的句子,所以用and比較好)

The name that remembers the other people is also very important! If we hope to be remembered, so we should remember the name of the others first, that will give the person a feeling that is respected, naturally of will like to become intimate with you!

Active with remember the name of the others, is the way that I make friend, share with you!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

呵呵,不好意思喔!因為這是翻譯機幫我翻的啦,如果真的是我自己翻,可能更讓人看不懂吧!

幫翻的大大們,謝謝!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

太佩服修改的人了,本來想改,但是錯誤太多且有些句子又看不懂..."別問我是誰"請多多加油!

• 1 decade ago

Making friends is a happy matter. I like to meet new people and making friends with them. (我喜歡遇新人然後跟他們成為好朋友) The advantages of making new friends is that you can learn from them both physically and mentally. (身體上和心靈上) Their weakness can be the lessons for us to be learned. You all share emotions (情緒) with each other. So you know nothing about loneliness. The best thing is that you never know when you'll need their help.

You won't make much friends if you just stand there and do nothing. One of the important factor to make more friends is to be more actively with people. Say "Hello" to person actively, help other people if you can, and others will be amaze by your action, he or she will be very happy and want to talk to you!

To remember other person's name is extreme important! Remembering names is also another factor that affect people to make more friends. It gives others the impression of sincerity that you really want to make friend with them, and feel respected from you. And he or she will naturally become intimate with you!

Remembering names of the other is the way that I make friend, and now I'm sharing with you this wonderful tip!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.