Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

打電話的英文...十點

1.我給你過二支電話

一支是手機,一支是家裏電話,,打任何一支都會通,

我給你的電話號碼.應該沒有錯

2.如果你使用電話卡.你要確定,你這張卡可以打台灣

3.你習慣打中國大陸.沒有打過台灣

莫非你把中國大陸(國碼86)當成台灣(國碼886)

這個答案要給外國朋友的,講了又講他們還是搞不清楚..

所以請不要用軟體翻譯,他們更會看不懂~~

Rating
    Favorite Answer

給你過? 已經給過了嗎??

如果是的話~~~

1.

I already gave you two (phone) numbers

One is cell, and the other is house phone

you can reach me by calling either one

2.

If you are gonna use calling card, you should make sure you can use it for calling to Taiwan.

3.

You usually make an international phone call to China, never call to Taiwan.

You probably use China's area code 86 instead of Taiwan's (area code) 886

Source(s): MMY BRAIN

第三號最完善,清楚明白

1.I gave you two phone numbers, one is for cellphone, the other one is for home number.Both of them are available.So I think my phone numbers that I gave you are correct.2.If you're using phone card to make call, be sure this card can call to Taiwan.3.You are used to call China rather than Taiwan. You might confuse the international code (86) of China with (886) of Taiwan.  

1. I gave you two telephone numbers before. One is for my cellphone, and the other is for my home line. You can reach me by using either of them. The numbers should be correct.

2. If you use a phone card to call, please check that the service covers Taiwan.

3. Please make sure that you did not coufuse Taiwan(ROC) with China(PRC). The country code for Taiwan is 886 while that for China is 86.

Source(s): moi

1.

I gave you two numbers; one is for the mobile phone, the other is for the home phone. You can get through with either one.

The numbers I gave you should be correct.

2.

If you're using a calling card, you need to make sure that the card enables you to call Taiwan.

3.

You're used to calling Mainland China, not Taiwan. Did you confuse the international code of Mainland China (86) for the international code of Taiwan (886)?

Source(s): I've lived and studied in the US for 10 years.