Simon asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

有人要幫我校正一下嗎, 謝謝囉!(20點)

Born in Kaohsiung, I was lucky to have parents’ love growing up in my family, and I also have a younger sister. I graduated from my university in 2001,then entered into the army, and discharged in 2003,a year of a very start of another life to me. I went to Taipei, about tow months later after leaving the military, trying to find a job and begin my new life full of variable challenges and obstacles to surmount, but then left back to Kaohsiung, while my parents they considered the possibility for me to compete with others in this cruel society landed at the degree—they want me to participate the next year graduate institute examinations. I sincerely accepted their suggestion. The studying began in early October, the life composed of home, cram school, and the local library. That was year 2003.

The series of examinations finished in May, also indicating the studying of foreign language research is over, and my subject is linguistics—I finally got the 6th place of the waiting list of NKNU, the National Kaohsiung Normal University. Although failing to enter the school, I had, nonetheless, encountered my personal growth, at least in the sense of the language learning, for instance, I understood how to perceive the systematically distinctive characteristic among languages, quite frankly speaking, I obtained beyond language; that is, the method how the westerns take to search for the knowledge about one certain category; the spirit they possess when meeting difficulties to strive, to overcome; and also the idea of ‘core’which exists in every correlated material. I then applied for a job, as a proprietor trader, or an institute trader, which was given in a Canadian company, Swifttrade, a fast growing dealer which processes enormous trades a day in the American stock market, their business also including other markets like London, or mainland, China. The company was set up in Kaohsiung, as the first its own overseas subsidiary in Taiwan, and we just everyday were doing only one thing—arbitrage, and the stuff came gradually like an electronic game, normally, we just kept our eyes on the screen and got in and out of the market instantly, sometimes it took only one second. The life in company was totally free, American style, but doing with the American stock market meant we had to work from 9:30 pm to 4:00 am, the market opens at 9:30 am and closes at 4:00 their local time. My mother didn’t really agree with that, and furthermore, I also could not get used to the night life after, either. And then I worked as the English tutor, after leaving the Canadian company, in the rest of the year. The year 2004 ended.

One thing for sure, I seemed to indulge in the financial events after encountering the stock market in that Canadian company, I started reading books about securities, or investments, and some great investors story, such as the respectable investor, W. E. Buffett, the legend in the American investing field; of course, there were also other great men’s stories I had read, for instance, Peter Lynch, an internationally renowned fund manager, or George Soros, a hedge fund manager who is famous for a number of internationally financial incidents, like English pound crisis in 1992.In April of the year 2005,I joined the international financial tycoon from Netherland, ING, working as a senior specialist in its subsidiary in Taiwan, officially named ING Antai. It was not surprising at all since my major was insurance in the Tamkang University. I learned a lot in this company, but the desire to learn investing and work with securities, had taken my mind gradually, I quit the job after serious contemplating about the future blueprint. Right now, I have already made decisions including devoting into the learning about investment, as well as improving my competence of English, and acquiring two international licenses, CPA and CFA. For the foreseeable future, I am keen to be a high-level financial manager. As result of these reasons, it must be completed through relatively competitive challenges, and I look forward to my own personal growth, sincerely. That is it for now in 2005.

Rating
  • 柿子
    Best Answer

(我要這個句子的意思-- )but then left back to Kaohsiung, while my parents they considered the possibility for me to compete with others in this cruel society landed at the degree—they want me to participate the next year graduate institute examinations.

2005-10-25 15:14:19 補充:

** 我不曉得, 你到底是要使用"簡短式(自傳)" 或 "普遍式(自我介紹)", 你不能用一半一半的形式, 這會很不倫不類...比如: 1) 生於1965, 男, 排行五, 畢業於XX大學, ....2) 我出生於1965, 我排行在第五, 我在19XX畢業.... X (這種會很不倫不類)-- 生於1965, 我在家排行第五, 畢業於19XX, 19XX當兵, 然後, .....有些句子很正式, 有些又....

2005-10-25 15:22:02 補充:

I'm borned in Kohsiung, I was so lucky growing up with parents' love due in my childhood and I having a younger sister. I graduated the University in Year 2001 and entered the army. I was discharged in Year 2003, which year started with a new life to me.Two months later when I left the military, I went to Taipei looked for a job and began a new life which full of variable challeges and obstacles.

-----X部分---

My life was became complicable when my course started in early of October, I running home, school and the library, that was in Year 2003.My subject is linguistics, most series examinations finished in May, it showed that the foreign language research is over.Finally, I got the 6th place of the waiting list of NKNU, the National Kaohsiung Normal University.Although failed to enter the school,.........(這部分OK)............... The year 2004 ended. One thing for sure, I seemed to indulge in the financial events after encountering the stock market in that Canadian company, I started reading books about securities, or investments, and some great investors story, such as the respectable investor, W. E. Buffett, the legend in the American investment field; of course, there were also other great men’s stories I had read, for instance, Peter Lynch, an internationally renowned fund manager, or George Soros, a hedge fund manager who is famous for a number of internationally financial incidents, like English pound crisis in 1992.

In April of the year 2005,I joined the international financial tycoon in Netherland, ING, worked as a senior specialist in its subsidiary in Taiwan, officially named ING Antai...(中間這部分OK)... In year 2005.

2005-10-28 09:58:30 補充:

I'm so sorry "V", i just can give some opionion, and I don't have the format with me.

Source(s): 對不起, 沒辦法貼完全部分, 因為字數超過2000. X部分, 回復後,我再貼.

你是否考慮要自學或是要去找補習班上英語課?

你是否猶豫自學好?還是補習好?

----------限時超級好康,在家學英文免費送------------

前往網址,就送限量色筆組和免費體驗課程

http://product.mobchannels.com/redirect.php?k=bbc1...

如於活動期間內再加入TutorABCJr

再享超值優惠$ 20,000現金折扣或 免費60堂課 2選一

請問swifttrade 是間正常的公司嗎?我想作交易員,想請問薪水就是真的照成績算嗎?賠錢的話公司有控管機制嗎?我之前有去看,只是剛出社會沒有錢.我怕還沒賺錢就要賠錢,不知道可不可以跟我說一下,麻煩你了.謝謝

哇~~好多喔!!

我都看不懂ㄋㄟ

........I can do that, too.

It was my fault, well, what I really want is recommedation and some useful information about the content I mention in the autobiography.

^_^, really appreciate what you do for me, including Rock o.

2005-10-22 16:46:06 補充:

給薰衣草:

這是我的英文自傳,只是想要聽聽大家的意見及交流. ^_^

2005-10-28 09:28:01 補充:

sorry 柿子

until now I respond to you, thank you for your opinion, and that is very useful to me.

But could you tell me about the difference between those two forms, the simple form and general form of the autobiography.

(more specifically, ^_^)

The series of examinations finished in May, also indicating the studying of foreign language research is over, and my subject is linguistics—I finally got the 6th place of the waiting list of NKNU, the National Kaohsiung Normal University. Although failing to enter the school, I had, nonetheless, encountered my personal growth, at least in the sense of the language learning, for instance, I understood how to perceive the systematically distinctive characteristic among languages, quite frankly speaking, I obtained beyond language; that is, the method how the westerns take to search for the knowledge about one certain category; the spirit they possess when meeting difficulties to strive, to overcome; and also the idea of ‘core’which exists in every correlated material. I then applied for a job, as a proprietor trader, or an institute trader, which was given in a Canadian company, Swift trade, a fast growing dealer which processes enormous trades a day in the American stock market, their business also including other markets like London, or mainland, China. The company was set up in Kaohsiung, as the first its own overseas subsidiary in Taiwan, and we just everyday were doing only one thing—arbitrage, and the stuff came gradually like an electronic game, normally, we just kept our eyes on the screen and got in and out of the market instantly, sometimes it took only one second. The life in company was totally free, American style, but doing with the American stock market meant we had to work from 9:30 pm to 4:00 am, the market opens at 9:30 am and closes at 4:00 their local time. My mother didn’t really agree with that, and furthermore, I also could not get used to the night life after, either. And then I worked as the English tutor, after leaving the Canadian company, in the rest of the year. The year 2004 ended.

One thing for sure, I seemed to indulge in the financial events after encountering the stock market in that Canadian company, I started reading books about securities, or investments, and some great investors story, such as the respectable investor, W. E. Buffet, the legend in the American investing field; of course, there were also other great men’s stories I had read, for instance, Peter Lynch, an internationally renowned fund manager, or George Sores, a hedge fund manager who is famous for a number of internationally financial incidents, like English pound crisis in 1992.In April of the year 2005,I joined the international financial tycoon from Netherlands, ING, working as a senior specialist in its subsidiary in Taiwan, officially named ING Antai. It was not surprising at all since my major was insurance in the Tamkang University. I learned a lot in this company, but the desire to learn investing and work with securities, had taken my mind gradually, I quit the job after serious contemplating about the future blueprint. Right now, I have already made decisions including devoting into the learning about investment, as well as improving my competence of English, and acquiring two international licenses, CPA and CFA. For the foreseeable future, I am keen to be a high-level financial manager. As result of these reasons, it must be completed through relatively competitive challenges, and I look forward to my own personal growth, sincerely. That is it for now in 2005.

Source(s): WORD