Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

請寫一篇英文作文

題目是What I Intend To Do In The Future

文長150字

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

What I Intend To Do In The Future:

There are many things I intend to do in the future which will suit my interest. I plan on becoming an English teacher in Taiwan to teach high school or university level English. Besides becoming an English teacher, my goal is to be a lawyer. I want to become an English teacher because I major in English, and am very affectionate toward the language. The language is incredibly different from my first language, which is Chinese, and has a different alphabet system as well. Another reason I like English is because I like to visit the United States and Great Britain because the environment is very clean and tidy. My second intention is to become a lawyer. Ever since I was a small kid, I was always interested in politics and the law system. I especially liked solving conflicts between peers when I was small. Perhaps because of this “habit”, it has become one of my biggest interests. These 2 occupations is what I am looking forward to in my future, and hopefully I will be able to accomplish one of them.

• 2 decades ago

Do not steal someone's article to be your homework material. You had better do it by your own.

2 decades ago

yeah~~ better to do it yourself

2 decades ago

這是作業嗎,,,

是的話..希望你自己做

來這邊找作業是不好的=ˇ=