Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

可以幫我翻譯一下嗎??急件!!(20)

我的興趣是咡音樂,看電視,逛街,購物,品嘗美食,上網,唱歌。咡音樂和唱歌、打球是我最喜歡做的事情。我喜歡咡的音樂很廣,最多的是國語的流行音樂,我認為咡音樂可以使人的心情放鬆,是一種很好抒解壓力的方式。平常我也很喜歡唱歌,時常約幾個好朋友到KTV一起唱歌。打籃球,是我平常唯一會做的運動,在高中的時候,學校裡有籃球隊,我也曾和同學去現場觀看比賽,現場的氣氛真的很好,每個球員都很賣力的為自已的球隊得分,在那個時候,讓我覺的籃球是一項很好的運動,籃球比賽更是相當的精彩。

1.你平常喜歡什麼運動??

2.你平常都用什麼方式舒解壓力??

ps.不要翻譯機的!!

再幫我翻幾個問題!

1.你喜歡台灣的食物嗎?例如?

2.你喜歡什麼類型的音樂?

ps 不要用網路上的翻譯網!!

Rating
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

My interest is the music, watch TV, go shopping, shopping, taste table delicacies , surf the Net, sing. Music and singing , playing the thing that ball is that I like being done most. The music that I like is very wide, it is the pop of mandarin at most, I think that the music can make people's mood relax , it is a kind of way to solve the pressure very easy to express . I like singing very much too usually, often about several good friends reach KTV to sing together. It is my only sport that can be done usually to play basketball, in the high school, there are basketball teams in the school, I once went to watch the match with classmates live too, the atmosphere of the scene was really very good, scoring for the since already team hard of each sportsman, here at that time, the basketball letting me feel is a very good sport, basketball match more suitable excellence.

1.What sport do you like usually ? ?

2.With what way do you alleviate the pressure usually? ?

Source(s): 英文字典

還是要去 http://aaashops.com/ 品質不錯,老婆很喜歡!

侁仿凴劕刧

• 2 decades ago

My interests are listening to music, watching TV, shopping, fine food tasting, internet and singing. And listening to music, singing, playing basketball are my favourite things. I listen to music widely, most of them are Mandarin pop music, I think by listening to music can make one relax, is a good way to reduce pressures. I also like to sing, sometimes I go to KTV with friends. Play basket basketball is the only sport I do, there was basketball teams in my high school, I've had went watching the games with classmates, the atmosphere was quite good, every player tried their best to score for their own team. At that time, I really think basketball is a wonderful sport, and the games were so outstanding.

1.What sports do you like?

2.What method do you use to reduce pressures normally?

1.Do you like Taiwanese food? Such as?

2.What type of music do you like?

Source(s): all by myself~
    2 decades ago

1.What sport do you like usually ? ?

Source(s): me^^*
  • 2 decades ago

My interests are listening to music, watching the TV, going shopping, shopping, tasting the delicious foods, surfing the Internet, and singing the songs. Listen to the music, sing the songs and play balls is the things that I like most to do. The kinds of the music which I like to listen to is very widely, the one that I like most is listening to the pop music of national language, and I think listening to the music can make the person’s mood relaxed, it’s a kind of being easy to relieve the way of the pressure. Usually, I also like to sing the songs very much, and inviting a few good friends to KTV to sing the songs together often. Playing basketball, is the exercise that I only do in common, time in senior high school, there is a basketball team in the school, I have ever gone to the locality to take a look at the game with the classmates as well, the atmosphere of the locality is really good, each players work hardly for their own ball teams to get a goal, at that time, it let me feel the basketball is a good kind of exercise, basketball games are also rather fascinating.

1. What exercise do you like usually??

2. What’s the way you use to comfortable solution pressure in common??

2005-10-18 17:48:25 補充:

1.你喜歡台灣的食物嗎?例如?

What's the food you like in Taiwan? For example?

2.你喜歡什麼類型的音樂?

What kind of music you like?