Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

求英文翻譯

我最喜歡奧運比賽裡的跳水項目,

因為可以看到運動員由上往下跳那種優雅的伸展自己的肢體,

而且一出場就是那種自信滿滿的樣子,

一點也不怕水冷和評審的眼光,也不怕跳板會突然斷掉。

如果是我 我一定會嚇的發抖、全身僵硬

請英文高手幫我翻譯一下下ㄖㄖ'

謝謝喔^^

Rating
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

My most favourite event from Olympics is water diving, because we can see the divers' beautiful movement as well as their body from jumping, and the confident look from the way that they walk out. They don't seem to scare of how the referees look at them, and they don't worry of the diving board would suddenly break. If I was them, I must be very scare and shudder till my whole body became stiff.

• 2 decades ago

In I most like Olympic Games competing the diving project, because may see the athlete downward jumps by on that kind gracefully to extend own body, moreover as soon as enters the stage is that kind of self-confident Man Man appearance, 1. does not fear the water cooling and the appraisal judgement, also did not fear the springboard can suddenly be cut off. If is my I certainly can frighten trembles, the whole body is stiff

2 decades ago

2 decades ago

In I most like Olympic Games competing the diving project,

Because may see the athlete downward jumps by on that kind

gracefully to extend own body,

Moreover as soon as enters the stage is that kind of

self-confident Man Man appearance,

1. does not fear the water cooling and the appraisal judgement,

also did not fear the springboard can suddenly be cut off.

If is my I certainly can frighten trembles, the whole body is stiff ...